thevendingmentors.com | Barry and Lory Strickland

jdebord11

Does anyone have an opinion on  Barry and Lorry Strickland's thevendingmentors.com vending university program?

Just starting out and in need of helping hand with locating, putting site proposal/marketing material together, etc. and this appears to hit the mark.

At  $297, keen to hear if anyone else has gotten value from? (or has alternative program recommendations).

Much appreciated!

He is a vending machine dealer in SoCal. I had him move machines for me a few times before I got my own moving setup. Didn’t know that he was doing this now, haven’t talked to him in a while.

In any case, I personally learned the ropes from this forum. Read back posts and archives, you will learn a lot.

Reading thru his site 500k between 250 machines isn’t really all that impressive. It averages out to 166/machine/mo which are solidly mediocre locations.

In any case 300 isn’t the most expensive thing in the world, but you could probably find everything they teach you on this forum. I wouldn’t get the 97/mo mentor ship plan however. 

Or there was a guy by the handle RJT on this forum. He also does consulting, but more importantly has a book with some of the info you want. I’ve never bought it so I don’t know how good it is but it is cheap and he does know his stuff. Probably worth a shot. http://www.provendingconsultants.com/PurchaseBook.html

Or if you have questions post them up and we could probably help you.

I wouldn't waste my money on any of these programs. There are no hidden secrets to vending machines that you need to pay anyone to tell you about. Spend some time reading through this forum, youtube and FB. If you still have questions after doing all of that then ask away and get them answered in real time for free.