Payrange for 69.00?

tblake05

vendnet usa is running a special on payrange for 69.00.  Is that a good deal?  I inquired about it cause I may be interested in a few.  I expected them to say something like 69.00 with a 500.00 purchase.... but nope, just contact parts to order.

Side note, has anyone been disappointed by their communication lately?  It seems flaky at best.

Their communication depends on the signal thru the customer's phone, so if the machine is in a location with poor cell service there is not much you can do about it.  I have not been successful with the few I installed and plan to replace them with regular card readers at some point, but other operators seem to do OK with them.  The low price may be old stock getting cleared out because it is not selling.

• 2 weeks later...

I have several I can sell for less if interested. They do great in locations where it’s always the same people (employee break rooms,etc.) they are not good for public locations. 

4% transaction fee. 
Zero monthly fee

Deposits are weekly. They take their fees and deposit the rest.

It’s super easy installation.

The hardware is solid. In 5 years we have never seen one have a issue. 

We use a lot of them.  They work great, but you gotta educate your customers.  Because the device cannot be seen by the person using the machine, they have to really be shown how it works.

I like to keep credit on my app and show everybody in breakroom how it works by buying a soda.  Once they see it in action they usually sign up right away.

I also like that if you close down the app the customer gets a refund for whatever remaining credit they have available.  

Like Snickers said, the hardware works great, I've never seen one fail.  I'd check with him to see how much he's selling his for.