PPE vending

Kweli

Has anyone had this idea? I was thinking a vending machine with Masks, Hand Sanitizer, not sure some other PPE, Maybe mid july or August as we all return back to work and supplies are back to normal levels. Thoughts?

You’ll probably have a hard time buying stock. Plus there is the risk of some jackass saying you’re price gouging and having some fucktard DA that wants to rail against dem ebil capitalists and further his career stringing you up.

It would be hard to compete against Fastenal, MSC, Productivity, Supply Pro, Blackhawk, Auto Crib and several other companies that already dispense PPE and other industrial items from vending machines.

Edited by venddoctor

14 hours ago, orsd said:

You’ll probably have a hard time buying stock. Plus there is the risk of some jackass saying you’re price gouging and having some fucktard DA that wants to rail against dem ebil capitalists and further his career stringing you up.

Yeah, I thought about that for sure. Both the stock and people's sensitivity to the issue.  I think i found the stock but i don't think the sensitive nature of people will deter me.

1 hour ago, venddoctor said:

It would be hard to compete against Fastenal, MSC, Productivity, Supply Pro, Blackhawk, Auto Crib and several other companies that already dispense PPE and other industrial items from vending machines.

I'm not going to compete with them. I'm playing in the consumer arena and potentially putting the vending machines in public areas, but its just an idea at this point. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2020 at 10:17 AM, Southeast Treats said:

I think the market is going to be oversaturated.  Some items might work in standard vending as an add-on depending on location, but employers will be providing most items at work. 

I am new in the vending business but I think a well placed PPE vending machine works. In a office building with multiple tenants, airports so on.  The Attached is the PPE vending machine in LAX airport with prices. 

Screenshot_20200516-200317.png

EYAYZcOWAAE4h3g.jpg