Seaga A4U4000 Coin Mech

sephoralove21

Any MDB coin mech.

Older 3 tubes are the workhorse, but don’t hold much change. If you don’t have issues with running out they are fine. Coinco 9302GX or Mars TRC6512.

For newer stuff I like the Mars CF7512. The Conlux CGM5 is ok. Some hate some don’t it’s meh to me. Same with the Coinco Guardian. 

I do not like the 4 tube changers. These would be the Mars 4000 and Coinco Quantum.

Thank you so much for responding! I did buy the coinco 9302GX from a company off of ebay however once I plugged it in, it wouldn't turn on. I would go back and plug in my coinco vortex and it would turn on. I told the seller about it and they are sending a replacement but my fear is that these things don't last long. I am very new when it comes to vending machines lol. 

Make sure the machine is off when you unplug and plug stuff in.

Also that’s the price you pay for eBay mechs and validators. Sometimes you get good stuff othertimes it dies quick.

If you want guaranteed to work go get one from a reputable rebuilder.

Edited by orsd

Depends on your location, there are generally vending distributors of some sort in every major city and some smaller ones.  I would start locally so you can build a relationship with them as this will likely not be your last need if you intend to stay in vending. Exchange a coin mech or DBV with them and let the distributor worry about getting the core rebuilt.  Also, they can answer compatibility questions and such for you.

If you want a "ship-to" repair shop, there are several choices including but not limited to:

Changer Svc (Minneapolis area),

D&S (Phoenix -  I think?),

Wachtor Electronics (Salt Lake),

Betson Enterprises (several locations). 

The trouble with these is that you're hoping Fedex/UPS doesn't damage your stuff before you get it.