Vending Software Recommendations

LuckyV

I was wondering if anyone on here uses software to keep track of inventory, expenses, etc.

If so, what is a program worth having?

I've heard of Vending Essentials, but it doesn't seem to be available anywhere and their site appears to be down.

I use and am a big fan of ParLevel https://www.parlevelsystems.com/

A lot depends on the size of your business and how much tech you are using already.

Also, a vending management program is not really an accounting program.  I use Quickbooks Online for accounting.  Once I reconcile and consolidate collections in parlevel I enter the sales totals in QB for accounting.  PL covers sales data, planograms, inventory managemant, etc...

2 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

I use and am a big fan of ParLevel https://www.parlevelsystems.com/

A lot depends on the size of your business and how much tech you are using already.

Also, a vending management program is not really an accounting program.  I use Quickbooks Online for accounting.  Once I reconcile and consolidate collections in parlevel I enter the sales totals in QB for accounting.  PL covers sales data, planograms, inventory managemant, etc...

off topic but how is business?  What % are you at from expected sales?

23 hours ago, AngryChris said:

off topic but how is business?  What % are you at from expected sales?

creeping back, probably up to about 50%.  Expecting to break even for the year overall.  Still running behind on keeping accounts serviced so that doesn't help, lost my part timer about April and just now ready to hire his replacement.  Should have a major account come back on line in January, so some brights spots on the horizon.  How about you??

15 hours ago, Southeast Treats said:

creeping back, probably up to about 50%.  Expecting to break even for the year overall.  Still running behind on keeping accounts serviced so that doesn't help, lost my part timer about April and just now ready to hire his replacement.  Should have a major account come back on line in January, so some brights spots on the horizon.  How about you??

I've been somewhere between 60 and 70% since June'ish.  Several accounts were completely closed for months and months.  April was the hardest, May was actually decent probably because businesses began opening back up but then it just fell and leveled off around June probably because employers started laying people off and unemployment income screwed up any incentive to come back.  I know employers that tried to report their workers who REFUSED to go back to work and the unemployment agency basically said "Yeah but we aren't going to do anything because of covid."  So some people get to collect free checks for staying home even when their jobs need them back.  Now it's just the waiting game to see what happens in the next several months I guess.  I thought FL would be in better shape but I guess not.

• 2 months later...