What to fit in 116" space

AngryChris

I'm trying to consider the best options for this space.  I currently have two machines but I'm thinking of adding an ams combo.  A 4-wide should fit but I'm wondering what everyone else would do.  They sell a ton of beverages in the summer and I think they'd buy some food.  Snacks get hit hard in winter.  Is this too small for a market?

Markets come in various sizes. I guess it depends on the mix of what seems for you at the location. Also, is the location a closed environment or open to public? Public is no good for markets. You may also need to service more often but get higher rings on the cards

Markets are great for a "captured audience" like break rooms and teacher's lounges.  If the location has public access, it will be next to impossible to prevent theft.   In this case, stick with vending and consider adding or upgrading equipment to fit the demand of the space.  

In my opinion, the best thing about a MicroMarket is the ability to offer products that won't vend from standard equipment.  If your intention is to sell vendable products from a shelf and coolers, you may as well stick with unattended vending machines.  If you intend to start offering "non-vending items" like 2 liter soda, family size chips and sundries to compete with the c-store up the road, then a MicroMarket might be a good fit.  

It's the break room of a private business.  I'm sure there will be some shrinkage.  I'm just weighing my options for the space.  I may have to stick with a 4-wide combo so I can squeeze it in with the other two.  I'm currently thinking of replacing the existing two machines with a v721 and something like a national 167.  I feel like I can really drive sales up with more energy drink selections out if the combo plus food.  If i downsize the soda or the snack to increase the combo size, I might shoot myself in the foot by losing capacity and having to service possibly more than I already do.  I know it's a good problem to have.  I'm leaning towards a 4-wide AMS combo in addition to a 5-wide snack and v721

48 minutes ago, Vendo Mike said:

An 821 would fit in the same footprint as the 721 and add some capacity.  At 79" tall, is a bit more work to get into place. That should leave space for a large snack,

image.png.1701c786ea9ed06def157493b78fcce9.png

Yeah, I'm only considering 72" machines right now.