Motor electronics

Soonerdean

I have a Dixie Narco DNCB-501T 8 select drink machine and am needing the switches/electronics that circled in red and am hoping someone can tell me where I can locate those items.   Thank you in advance for any help you can provide. I’d really appreciate it if you could email info to scubaa4me@yahoo.com. 

DF4BA875-3BC8-4064-A92B-926004176F02.jpeg

Those switch clusters are available through most vending distributors in the market as they're very commonly replaced due to age.  Given your location, we could point you toward a local distributor.   In the pic, it looks as though your motor's brake assy has been coated in syrup.  You should take the time to disassemble and clean the brake assy when you replace your switches as a sticky brake will cause the motor to "coast" past the notch on the cam. 

Take a pic first to ensure you can reinstall correctly.

, remove the 2 Torx screws holding mounting the brake to the motor, clean with hot water, dry and reassemble.

You know, it's very interesting that looking as distributors, parts houses and the usual suspects online, using DN part numbers or not, those switches don't come up anywhere at all as new parts. I can't believe that it requires a phone call to any of them to see if they still sell one of then most common DN parts. It's just amazing to me.

• Like 1

I was able to use some spray that’s specific for electronics and cleaned that switch and it now works perfectly.  As I’m sure everyone could see in the pic…..dried soda was the culprit and it was not allowing that metal arm pop up and stop the motor.  I know I’m not using the right description here but I have no idea what those things are called. 

THANKS to everyone for responding to my message and helping!