D501 Condenser Fan

sshadowssin

Does anyone know where I can get a condenser fan for a D501E? I’ve looked in these forums and online, coming up short on both fronts. I had a repairman tell me it needs to be replaced, and I would rather just replaced it myself and save the labor costs. It seems pretty easy to do, once I get the part. Thanks for any help. 

That is a direct bolt on.  It will even come with new mounting screws for the bottom pads.  Use crimp connectors for your wires.  No twisted wires or tape and use a zip tie to secure the excess wire out of the way of the fan.  Be sure you inspect your fan blade for cracks at the hub and use the rubber silencer pad between the blade and the motor hub.

14 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

That is a direct bolt on.  It will even come with new mounting screws for the bottom pads.  Use crimp connectors for your wires.  No twisted wires or tape and use a zip tie to secure the excess wire out of the way of the fan.  Be sure you inspect your fan blade for cracks at the hub and use the rubber silencer pad between the blade and the motor hub.

You’ve been a huge help, I appreciate it! Part is coming. 👍🏽