crane merchant media 6 product disabled

picvend

Hi I have a crane merchant media 6 that is only allowing customers to purchase from the top shelf. If they go to select anything from self 2,3,4 or 5 a message pops up that the product is disabled. I have rebooted the machine but the fault returns. I have gone into the menu and the machine will allow me to test vend to a limited amount?????? Any thoughts or knowledge of what is causing this?

The health control would allow only one shelf to vend? It should affect the whole machine. Again, crap Crane electronics. Way too many bells and whistles crammed into that board.  I remember it took something close to an hour? for the board to reboot itself.  Just incredible engineering - not.

45 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

The health control would allow only one shelf to vend? It should affect the whole machine. Again, crap Crane electronics. Way too many bells and whistles crammed into that board.  I remember it took something close to an hour? for the board to reboot itself.  Just incredible engineering - not.

The health control is programmable by selection, so that only shelf stable items can still vend if you want them to. This feature has been around for quite some time.