Looking for Vendo Vue 40 control board in hand

HopeVending

Hi! My Vendo Vue 40 machine stopped working recently. After trying to replace a few parts and reading other forums, I think I need a PC controller board in the hand that grabs the drinks. If anyone has one available or knows who might have one, please let me know. I would appreciate it so much! 

EEA691D6-7E94-4380-8BC5-87A0D22BB6F1.jpeg

B26F46AC-3F1F-4371-B2FD-DFEF0792D2FF.jpeg

those boards are still available but have gotten very expensive. You should troubleshoot carefully to confirm the board is faulty.  Many issues thought to be caused by this board can be caused by connection issues like the ribbon cable, failed motor or simply bad calibration.  

What are the symptoms?

On 2/28/2022 at 7:18 AM, Vendo Mike said:

those boards are still available but have gotten very expensive. You should troubleshoot carefully to confirm the board is faulty.  Many issues thought to be caused by this board can be caused by connection issues like the ribbon cable, failed motor or simply bad calibration.  

What are the symptoms?

Thank you for your help. It actually was the board. But now the error message is saying “Sorry that selection is not available. Please try another selection.” Any idea how to get it working again since I switched the board and it moves again?