DN 5591 help

TomG

I am out of the vending business. I bought a DN5591 for my personal business (the honor system and A glass front refrigerator is a flawed system). I thought everything was good setting this up, and then I get a utility bill. My bill is up $150, I think the compressor is running nonstop. Would you guys mind helping me? Do I need a new part like thermostat? Do I need to adjust the settings that I am unaware of? Does the compressor need servicing?  I don’t know what to do and you guys have been so helpful in the passed. Please help me if you can.

Buy a kill-o-watt meter or whatever item you can find.  You can program the price per KW and it will measure the energy usage. This way, you can test the machine with the compressor on or off and determine if the refrigeration is at fault or the cabinet.. or something else even.

• Like 1

Pay closer attention to the machine, man.  If you never hear the compressor not running then put a thermometer inside it and monitor it. If you find ice on the evaporator then it's frozen due to air leaks and/or low freon.  Is your electric bill so small and consistent that you can see this extra cost?  That's highly unusual in a commercial location.

• Like 1