Recommendations for honor box suppliers

Max B

Hi, I'm currently at university and looking to start vending through honor boxes. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent suppliers for them as everywhere I seem to look doesn't have them or they are extremely overpriced like 6 dollars for a single one. 

I'm also in the UK so if there are any suppliers there that would be much appreciated if not though I'm happy with US boxes that I can put a sticker over :).

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Unfortunately Max, unless you are purchasing a LARGE quantity of snack trays, $6/tray is probably going-rate for them.  The other thing you need to consider is that shipping them to the UK is going to be a CRAZY delivery charge.  Unless you can find someone over there that provides them for you, I don't know if it will be realistic to expect them at a 'cheaper' cost.  If you ARE looking for a huge quantity of them (I'm talking like 2000+), you may want to look into having your own box design manufactured of there.  We have our own boxes made right here and you are looking at a one-time design/die fee.  But again, that is ONLY if you are looking for thousands of trays.  Best of luck to you!

Cheers for the advice for those that did and didn't give snarky replies, managed to find some for £1.32 a box guess it's just finding the right supplier not being "ridiculous". If anyone else from the UK is planning on using Honor boxes here's the link I found (https://www.carefundraisingsupplies.co.uk/products/white-unprinted-collection-box) they sell stickers separately. 

On 3/18/2022 at 2:59 PM, Max B said:

Hi, I'm currently at university and looking to start vending through honor boxes. I was wondering if anyone could recommend some decent suppliers for them as everywhere I seem to look doesn't have them or they are extremely overpriced like 6 dollars for a single one. 

I'm also in the UK so if there are any suppliers there that would be much appreciated if not though I'm happy with US boxes that I can put a sticker over :).

Thanks

I'm glad to see that you found something in the UK for a good price.  All of us that responded here are US-based and we see no suppliers for those kinds of prices.