Coinco BA30b bill acceptor 7 blinking lights

ATGV

Hello, I bought an old Vendo V345MC Pepsi machine. The Coinco BA30B bill acceptor is 7 blinking lights. Manual says to check encoder wheel circuit or transport motor and circuit. Any instructions on how to do this or tips would be greatly appreciated!

pep11.jpg

pep22.jpg

pep33.jpg

pep3.jpg

Edited by ATGV

4 hours ago, ATGV said:

Hello, I bought an old Vendo V345MC Pepsi machine. The Coinco BA30B bill acceptor is 7 blinking lights. Manual says to check encoder wheel circuit or transport motor and circuit. Any instructions on how to do this or tips would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not familiar with a 345 but you'd be doing yourself a huge favor if you could replace the ba30b with a mars 2511.  The cutout should be the same but might not be.  Coinco BAs just aren't reliable anymore even when repaired.  Anything over 5 flashes is usually an indicator that the BA needs to be thrown out to me because it means it needs to be sent off for repair and likely going to fail again in the near future.

10 hours ago, AngryChris said:

I'm not familiar with a 345 but you'd be doing yourself a huge favor if you could replace the ba30b with a mars 2511.  The cutout should be the same but might not be.  Coinco BAs just aren't reliable anymore even when repaired.  Anything over 5 flashes is usually an indicator that the BA needs to be thrown out to me because it means it needs to be sent off for repair and likely going to fail again in the near future.

Thanks! Do you know if the Mars 2511 will be compatible with the existing Coinco 9300 DEX coin mech (which is working fine)? or would I have to replace that as well?