Convert Coinco 9370-S to Free?

Hello everyone!

I've tried searching the forum and have found very little info on how or if this is possible.

I have purchased a DN 440 (I believe) with a CoinCo 9370-S coin mech. I want to use it in my backyard as a cool way to get pop/beer. Of course I don't want to use the coin and just want to be able to walk up and push a button. Is this even possible?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you everyone!

Edited by fast mech

A CoinCo 9300 is logic mech. If your machine has a 9300 in it the pricing is set through the control board. Just set pricing to 00.00 and it will work. However if your mech is a 9340 or 9360 then your machine is a single price machine. Then you will need to wire in a switch to set up a credit to bend for free

• Like 1

• fast mech changed the title to Convert Coinco 9370-S to Free?

You didn't say you were in Canada, eh.  Setting it to a nickle is the easiest but you need to re-tune your coin mech for that since yours doesn't take nickles.  Just Google it.  Here, I did it for you. https://robotskirts.com/2012/03/26/dixie-narco-soda-free-vend/

Or from this forum

Edited by AZVendor
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

You didn't say you were in Canada, eh.  Setting it to a nickle is the easiest but you need to re-tune your coin mech for that since yours doesn't take nickles.  Just Google it.  Here, I did it for you. https://robotskirts.com/2012/03/26/dixie-narco-soda-free-vend/

Or from this forum

Followed what roboskirts says to do and now the machine is vending for free! 

Very easy to swap wire 10! Great find!

Thank you so much!!