Help

On 4/6/2022 at 5:12 PM, AZVendor said:

In the Classifieds section of course.

I saw that but when it said “ads” I wasn’t sure if that was the right place. Besides, there are no posts in the classified section which also made me think it wasn’t the right place to post up. 👍

On 4/7/2022 at 6:38 PM, AZVendor said:

Classified ads will expire and if none are listed after the last one expires then nothing would be showing.

so.... again, what are you selling? since we cant see anything in the classifieds section, mind showing us what you are selling?

On 4/11/2022 at 2:23 PM, NYCandyMaN said:

so.... again, what are you selling? since we cant see anything in the classifieds section, mind showing us what you are selling?

I have a Rowe 548 food vending machine. I have tried giving it away, selling it for cheap money and I still have it. So, I figured I would sell parts from it if anyone needs them. I just didn't know where to list the machine and I didn't want to piss off the Admins/Mods here. If nobody needs parts, I will probably scrap it. I have a DN 501e I may part out as well. 

There may not be many vendors still running 548s, as nice as they were.  Where were you in the 90's?🙂  Back then the price displays, logic boards and power supply boards were common replacement parts.  As were the turret motors and cooling decks.  The 501E will be easier to sell parts from.

You can list anything you have in the Classifieds.  That's what that section is for.

49 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

There may not be many vendors still running 548s, as nice as they were.  Where were you in the 90's?🙂  Back then the price displays, logic boards and power supply boards were common replacement parts.  As were the turret motors and cooling decks.  The 501E will be easier to sell parts from.

You can list anything you have in the Classifieds.  That's what that section is for.

Yeah, hence why I cant get rid of it as a whole machine. lol I know the DN501e is a good parts seller, but its a lot of work parting out machines, then having to scrap out the rest. Thanks!