test vend ap snack machines

I have several AP snackshop 113 and 6600 machines. I wanted to test vend various selections at times. I go into service mode and press test vend button then I push the selection button for the item I want to test. Nothing happens. I tried holding down the test vend buttton while pressing the item select buttons. Still nothing. These machines are not malfunctioning when using bills or coins. I just want to test after loading items at times. Thanks as always.

On the 6600 you have to set the prices to zero to do several tests in a row.  On the 113 there is a function for that in the programming. Go into the service mode and press 9.  The display will show Free Vend Y/N.  Press 9 again to highlight the Y and you are in free vend mode.  Change it back when you are done or close the door switch.  The manuals are a wealth of information.

Make sure to check the manual as AZ has suggested. I worked on a 113 model recently and remember something relating to going into the test vend mode and it will appear as though nothing has happened,  press the coin return button on the machine then choose the selections that you desire to test and observe the chosen selection motor begin to rotate. 

• 1 month later...