Mei VN 2712 help

TomG

Hey guys I’m a little over my head again, and you’ve been also great at solving my problems thank you. I bought an MEI  VN2712 I just the bill exceptor recycler. I can’t figure out what else I need to hook it up to the Internet to accept credit cards. What do I need? Do any of you have a spare what ever I need that you want to sell me?

You're missing a lot of detail here.  To accept cards, you need a swipe and a telemeter to hook up to it. Do you have those??  All I can see is that you have a bill acceptor which really has nothing to do with the card reader unless you're trying to put a card reader mask on it.

My apologies for the lack of detail. It came with the recycler, all the equipment that accepts bills  and the front part that takes credit cards.  It didn’t come with anything to hook it up. I bought it off eBay thinking I didn’t think need anything more than that one please. I attached a picture of what I ordered, my eBay account is acting up or else I would post a better picture.

Thank you for your patience!

D2EB066E-A0C3-4678-B07A-16D66806F7B1.jpeg

Is your machine MDB? If it is then you just need a MEI MDB harness that will plug into the logic board and the validator with a pigtail thatvgoes to the coin mech.

That's a credit card mask.  It's just the swipe.  You still need a telemeter to transmit.  And you need to link it to your checking account.  You need to call USA tech or nayax to order one.  The card reader mask is really only used when you don't have a second cutout and don't want to drill.  And you STILL need a drop-down adapter to reduce the voltage from 24v to 5v or whatever the swipe is.  You can't just buy a swipe and expect funds to find their way to your checking account.