Mystery Selection

I’ve heard of this but haven’t tried it because in most of my locations I need every slot for the main selections but since the location asked for this I’d tell them that I would try this for awhile and see how it worked out but if it doesn’t work out I’d go to vending something else in that slot . 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2022 at 12:55 AM, darkinthepark said:

Younger kids really like it....especially if you have unique flavors.  Whenever something new comes out, like Hot Mountain Dew, I buy it and put it in a mystery selection at the high school where I teach.  It outsells all other choices.

keeping up with the trends is not easy, sure its great to have that sense of amazement, but slow and steady is the best way to go, then again the mystery is a mystery, how often do you change it up? and how do you know when something new is coming out?

They don't, you just put in whatever you have at the moment.  Even if its a different can each time.  That's the mystery.  I haven't tried it yet, but I have a couple spots in mind where I think it may go over pretty ok.

2 hours ago, NYCandyMaN said:

keeping up with the trends is not easy, sure its great to have that sense of amazement, but slow and steady is the best way to go, then again the mystery is a mystery, how often do you change it up? and how do you know when something new is coming out?

There are lots of unique Mountain Dew products that the kids like to try....the Spicy Dew, The Christmas Dew, The Halloween Dew, The berry Dew, Code Red...etc.