Five Star Food Service Moves to Nayax

Harry K

Hi everyone  

Not much to add to the the announcement below except that technology matters when making buying decisions otherwise one’s long term costs of operations skyrocket. Times are changing. 

As David Hartig, Chief Information Officer of Five Star, highlights the many reasons they chose Nayax. "With significant changes in card brand EMV requirements and 4GE LTE compelling us to upgrade our fleet of cashless payment readers, we chose Nayax, due to their expertise and proven readiness as the only company providing EMV-certified devices for more than five years." 

I always educate before spending new money, to become one’s own advocate and call everywhere. With knowledge there is power to make your own effective decisions.

Questions? Please free free to reach out to me. 

Harry Kozlovsky
Senior Director of Solution Sales, Nayax
Harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015 

https://www.nayax.com/resource/nayax-provides-cashless-payment-solution-for-five-star-food-service/

Harry, this isn't a place for press releases.  If you aren't going to help the people here with their Nayax problems, and there have been several lately, then you shouldn't continue to shill for your company. You can brag as much as you want but until you solve the issues that small vendors have with your company, it's meaningless. What you're saying with this post is that you probably pay much more attention to the large customers and none to the small ones.

• Like 1

Hi AZ.

I am sorry you feel that way. On every single post I mention if anyone needs assistance to reach out to me, many have and I help. If you are speaking for yourself (you are not stating so), I have not had any emails, texts, or calls from you personally.

I educate, ask everyone to call everywhere and become educated and no one should ever fear education when running a business.

My door remains open to anyone who wants to reach out to me and thank you for sharing your thoughts.

Thank you.

Harry

Harry Kozlovsky
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015

I agree with AZVendor on this one.  Your company needs to put more attention on customer service right now, and less attention on sales.  I've contacted your customer service/billing department several times five months ago about several over-billing occurrences....and I was finally contacted on Tuesday of this week that my issue was resolved.  It took them almost half of a year to resolve them over-charging me for services.  Now if you, a sales person, believes that you can mediate customer service issues, maybe you should ask to have yourself transferred over to customer support or billing.  

Thank you Darkinthepark. I am sorry to hear of your experience. We have had such an huge surge of new business over and above our normal large growth spiral (much coming from operators of other companies over to Nayax), it has strained our systems and service levels. As any large, successful, international technology growth company, we adjust and have. We have added more staff, more automation and new phone system and continue to adjust as we strive to meet the demands of the public that are moving to Nayax for it's technology. As a Senior Director at Nayax and not just a salesperson, with much responsibility outside of my own extra desire to educate on social media many times at midnight, I have always put myself out there for one-offs when people reach out to me as many have. Again, I am sorry for your delay, happy it was resolved, and happy to look into and assist in issues as one brings them to me.

Thank you to those who have reached out to even just chat with me, learn and willing to be educated on topics they are not now. 

Anytime...

Harry Kozlovsky
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015

Yep, my 3rd failed Amit just out of warranty by about 1 month. Still no support other Than “you can buy a new touch”. No rebuilt options available - as i have in the past. I’ve been paying a monthly fee on it for a few months now in hopes of finding someone that’s an end user selling one cause Nayax refuses to add one to my account without proper paperwork. I get it, but sheesh throw the dog a bone. But Harry babbles on. Blah blah blah. Nayax takes a lot of my income earned from hard work every month.

Hi tblake05.

I cannot look up your situation if you have not reached out to me too. Without looking into it, I cannot say anything about it. My contact is always listed and those that reach out to me I am happy to look into what they ask me too. Many do and I assist and some just complain and never reach out. I suggest you reach out. 

Have a great night and thanks.

Harry Kozlovsky
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015

Harry,  If you're going to participate on the forum then you need to do more than responding to your own posts. If you actually followed and read the forum you would see these issues as vendors bring them up and then you could address them yourself. If you're too busy with sales and only come here to drum up business and blow your own horn then you aren't helping them.

AZVendor,

I have answered this and I respect your thoughts. You want me to live here and have no time to do so and there are many of these out there in social media. I educate and help people. If you spoke to me you'd understand. People from here have reached out to me. You and others are welcome to. 

Have a great weekend.

Harry Kozlovsky
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015

And now you see the problem with you posting only what you want to say and ignoring the rest of the forum that might be asking about a Nayax issue.  You're not a contributing member if you don't contribute to others besides yourself.  Such is the problem with ALL suppliers. 

16 hours ago, Harry K said:

Hi tblake05.

I cannot look up your situation if you have not reached out to me too. Without looking into it, I cannot say anything about it. My contact is always listed and those that reach out to me I am happy to look into what they ask me too. Many do and I assist and some just complain and never reach out. I suggest you reach out. 

Have a great night and thanks.

Harry Kozlovsky
harry@nayax.com
410-302-9015

Harry, its not worth it.  If you don't have any amit's, you don't have any.  Can't $h1t one out any more than the man on the moon.

The location where it is, doesn't use the readers much but requested them, and they are a huge cash account so I want to make them happy.  I only use it for Kitting but they are close enough to my house I can stop there twice if need by.  It's not worth the added cost of a new touch device (or rather two new touch devices to have both machines match).  So I'll just keep on until I find one.  There has to be someone who has changed carriers with a few used Amit's they can fill out transfer paperwork for me.