DN276 motors not spinning right

Have a DN 276 and a single can wide column is acting up out of nowhere. It will dispense two cans and then zero, alternating this pattern. I have taken the cover off, made sure of no jams, replaced the switch, taken the motor off and spun the oscillator. None of this has helped. The cam is set to setting 2/3 (they're right next to each other) so there are two divets in the cam, as it's two cans deep. 

The most likely culprit would be a gummed up brake.  Try tapping it to make sure it returns quickly as all brakes should.  Otherwise, I'd be suspecting a bent oscillator or the wall between columns has bowed.  I don't know what else could cause that except the switch which you said you replaced. You can pretty much rule out the brake and switch if you observe no coasting past the notches between vends.  If the switch is in the notch and you get the same pattern (2, 0, 2, 0) then I think it has to be an issue with the oscillator or the wall not being straight.

Nah, I'm with cvending, his oscillator is 180 off.  Now, his original problem was probably caused by a gummed up motor or switch, but if it consistently vends the way he's describing then the oscillator is 180 off.