I have a dncb 276cc/162-6 276e with problems/issues

Yung Moli

If it’s an 276e than you have 2 button programming and then you have coca colas 4 button programming.  Yours looks like a coke front with the graphics changed out. 
Open the door, find the control board and press the service button.  If it is four button programming the display will show errors and you will use the 2nd button to go up through the menu and 3 to go down through the menu.  Scroll till you get to COST and press 4.  From there you scroll to desired selections and press 4 to select and use buttons 2 and 3 to raise or lower price.  Pressing 4 will enter and save price.   Use the 1st button to go back into the menu.   Also if it is 4 button programming and asks you for a passcode you will not be able to change price until you input passcode.

Assuming no errors with machine then 2 button programming will show HD on display.  From there hold down buttons 1 and 2 till you get to S-P from there you will press the selection button individually to raise the price.  Press and release and press again to lower price.  

1 hour ago, Gizmo Vending said:

If it’s an 276e than you have 2 button programming and then you have coca colas 4 button programming.  Yours looks like a coke front with the graphics changed out. 
Open the door, find the control board and press the service button.  If it is four button programming the display will show errors and you will use the 2nd button to go up through the menu and 3 to go down through the menu.  Scroll till you get to COST and press 4.  From there you scroll to desired selections and press 4 to select and use buttons 2 and 3 to raise or lower price.  Pressing 4 will enter and save price.   Use the 1st button to go back into the menu.   Also if it is 4 button programming and asks you for a passcode you will not be able to change price until you input passcode.

Assuming no errors with machine then 2 button programming will show HD on display.  From there hold down buttons 1 and 2 till you get to S-P from there you will press the selection button individually to raise the price.  Press and release and press again to lower price.  

I don't think there is a display on a single price machine 

On 8/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, AngryChris said:

It looks like it's single price.  If so, price changes are done with that coin mechanism.  To change prices, lift the locking tabs up on both sides of the top of the coin mech and tilt the head of the coin mech out.  Behind, you'll see two sets of switches.  The longer switch has about 8 switches.  The switches add on increments of prices.  5, 10, 20, 40, 80, etc .. if you want 75 cents, you turn 1, 2, 3, and 4 on (the top of the switch should be pushed in or slid up).  If you want 1.00, it's 3 and 5.

Thank you angrychris, at first I was very confused but after looking into the detail of your post and following it along I was able to find and change the price on the machine. There is work being done so I haven’t been able to test it yet but I will update you on the progress. Thanks again!

• Like 1