Conlux nbm error code in Ams

OVend

Conlux nbm validator in Ams combo sensit 3 machine. Will accept bills but every time machine door is opened it keeps throwing error code. Error > “bill validator” > more details > “bill sensor” > more details > “open box”. Tried putting it in another machine, also an Ams sensit 3, same thing. Green light on validator is flashing 4 times meaning “disabled from controller”. But then after errors are cleared it goes back to a solid green light. Any ideas? I was going to send it in to get refurbished by veii but not sure what the problem even is / if they can fix it? Thank you 

I believe the Conlux validators are known for setting false errors.  It's because the errors are not monitored by the validator so the machine controller sets the flags.  Keep in mind that any time you open the door the validator will be "disabled from controller."  The best idea is to just dump it and put a VN2500/2700 in it.

• Thanks 1

The 2700 is an excellent validator. I don't think I have ever had one give me any problems aside from typical repairs.  The conlux either work good or give problems.  Still a step up from coinco in my opinion but not as good as the 2700.

• Thanks 1