User name login will be disabled Saturday. You must use your email address to login

tblake05

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am retired and have taken up the hobby of fixing refrigerators for resale. Have been doing fairly well. Just picked up two can vending machines (price was right) . The Dixie-Narco machine I have found that one of four vend cams is bad . Gearing is bad and I believe the coil is bad also. DNCB 320M/184-8 . Red on Red . As one of your other viewers mentioned I cannot find one to replace it . Any ideas........

I think you can substitute the grey cam motor for the red/red motor.  I don't recall there being a problem doing that.  In the future, you need to post in the correct subforum, which would be Beverage and Food, not Website Concerns.  I'm surprised you couldn't see the title difference.  

37 minutes ago, AZVendor said:

I think you can substitute the grey cam motor for the red/red motor.  I don't recall there being a problem doing that.  In the future, you need to post in the correct subforum, which would be Beverage and Food, not Website Concerns.  I'm surprised you couldn't see the title difference.  

Thank you. Will do