New to vending, have a location, need to get 2 machines

PapayaVending

Like I said, hard to argue repeatable results. I'd do the same.  You might consider having that board repaired as a backup if you intend to have more of that style machine. I would clearly mark the issue on the board cover so they know to test for that issue.

SUCCESS!! I swapped the control board with one I bought online. I got all the options configured correctly. I test vended every column 5-7 times and it dropped 1 can/bottle EVERY SINGLE TIME! The coin mech was returning change properly and the bill validator is accepting bills correctly. I felt comfortable putting the machine live tonight. I cannot tell you how happy I am to have this thing working correctly! So yea, the control board was the culprit and the cause of the "3 cans dropping". 

I just want to send a HUGE THANK YOU to AZ, Gizmo, and Mike for answering my questions and sticking with me through this saga. I really appreciate you guys helping a newbie. The only tiny issue remaining is with the Nayax. I have it set at a 10 cent surcharge and it says 10 cent surcharge on the screen, but when it vends it only charges 5 cents (confirmed on my credit card statement). I'm in touch with Nayax about the issue. I had the tech confirm I had the right options set on my payment tab, so not sure why it's doing that. I'm waiting on a response.

My deal with my supplier was for 2 machines, so he still has my money for 1 more machine (which I need to find a location for). But after going through this saga, I'll be VERY thorough in testing the next machine inside and out before taking receipt of it and placing it on location. Thanks again everyone!