Aside from chocolate and chips, what are the best things to fill my snack machine with?

Cokedealer

Every day at 10 am, we would have a food truck come to the factory I manage, and sell us hardy snacks like: sandwiches, chicken, pasta, baked goods.. among the other usual snacks like soft drinks and chips. 

Well, I guess the guy who drove the food truck decided to get a more stable job, and after a 15 year run, all the employees who work for us now have to bring a lunch. If you've seen my recent posts, I'm attempting to capitalize on this new development and at this point I'm almost ready to stock my snack machine.

My question to the more experienced members of the forum.. What are some hardy snacks I can fill my snack machine with? So far I have,

-Chocolate bars

-Chips

-Beef Jerky

-Protein bars/Shakes

-Baked goods (Can I buy these wholesale?)

-Raman

-Microwavable popcorn

Any advice is appreciated 

Pastries should be available at Sams Club or Costco (Big Tex rolls, danish, honey buns).  Lance crackers (Toastchee, Toasty, Nekot) usually sell well.  Energy drinks (Monster) are big right now.  Grandma's cookies, Kars sweet and salty mix, pop tarts are all good selections.