Necta kalea plus password reset

Hi guys

I bought I second hand necta kalea plus the newer one with touch screen

Have had a few errors that I managed to fix along the way but now really need to reset the technitions menu

The default 4444 has been changed and need to reset this so can get access to the menu so I can then figure out the current issue with the feed pump. 

I have tryed necta dirrect but get the message there not interested in helping me.

So now trying to find other ways to reset the password back to factory.

any idvise or help be great

I'm in australia 

Also we're would I find parts as well.

I am not familiar with that machine but I would suggest removing the battery for 30 minutes and the reinstalling it. Of course you will lose al previous settings so machine will need to be set up again. Best of luck 

10 hours ago, thedonutguy said:

Hi guys

Have had a few errors that I managed to fix along the way but now really need to reset the technitions menu

The default 4444 has been changed and need to reset this so can get access to the menu so I can then figure out the current issue with the feed pump. 

I have tryed necta dirrect but get the message there not interested in helping me.

I'm in australia 

I have no idea where you would find parts and I have never worked on a necta.  One way to reset passwords in some machines is to unplug the machine, remove the battery from the machine for at least 10 minutes, and then put the battery back in to completely reset it.  I don't know if this works with all boards.  This should make the password (if there is one) go back to the default code if it works.

I can't remember who used to sell Necta in the states but you can try Betson Imperial for technical help, I suppose.  The other choice would be Vendors Exchange in Cleveland, OH.

• 1 month later...
On 1/1/2024 at 8:26 PM, thedonutguy said:

Hi guys

I'm in australia 

Did you happen to find out a way to get the tech menu? Or reset the password. Im in the same boat, purchased a second hand machine but the technition menu password is not default. Would love to be able to customise the drink settings. I have contacted Kalea directly with no respose and the local businefses want to book the machine in for a service, which is fair enough, but everything is working fine so i'd really like to just fatcory reset it and be able to keep maintaining myself.