Fresh food machine recommendations

Hello all! I’m fully aware this is a necessary evil to get big accounts and I’ve landed one HUGE company with 3 different break rooms that wants fresh food vending. I’ve had a food distributor lined up for a while but am looking for recommendations on a spiral style food vendor. Machine must also have the ability to pair non adjacent coils as well. I’m not familiar with the ams food machines but would like some feedback on those because that’s what I’m leaning towards but want to be sure. Any other spiral styled recommendations would be fine too. Thanks!

I think most would be hard pressed to find many issues with AMS equipment.   I don't know what's happened lately with new equipment since Seaga purchased them but used AMS equipment, if maintained properly, would be a good choice.   Just test everything before you purchase.  I'm pretty sure you can pair non-adjacent spirals in those but not positive.  

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vendo Mike said:

I think most would be hard pressed to find many issues with AMS equipment.   I don't know what's happened lately with new equipment since Seaga purchased them but used AMS equipment, if maintained properly, would be a good choice.   Just test everything before you purchase.  I'm pretty sure you can pair non-adjacent spirals in those but not positive.  

Thanks for the reply. It would definitely be a refurbed machine. Looking at the AMS 39

You need the white interior version that is designed for food.  That's a VCF 39.  The normal refrigerated AMS will not do food.  It's too warm and doesn't have a health control.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, AZVendor said:

You need the white interior version that is designed for food.  That's a VCF 39.  The normal refrigerated AMS will not do food.  It's too warm and doesn't have a health control.

Thank you for that information!