Your Brand?

caserri

What brand machine do you use the most.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What brand machine do you use the most.

• Oak
    • Seaga
    • Northwestern
    • Beaver
    • XYZ
    • Amerivend
    • Other
    • SuperPro
    • 1-800 Vending
    • NAV
    • Lypc

Here is a fun poll to find out who is using what. Make your selection and comment as to why you chose that brand. Also list the brand name if you chose "Other"

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rob,

I thought you knew howI felt about Seaga's.  About 80% of my fleet are Seaga's. I believe they are the best for the money. I get singles with a stand for $73. Doubles with a stand for $125.

Rob

Members have the option to choose when they want to be notified. You can control this with your "My Account" area.

Also when you make a New post, or Reply to someone...  right under the "Message" area there is a check box that lets you choose if you want to be notified or not. You are probably leaving it checked with "Yes".

Members have all the control over this, they just have to make their choice.

I have decided on Oak Vistas Globes which I can get delivered for 45 apiece. I will get the stands from ashland for 25 dollars apiece. I hear oak stands the test of time well. A double with this setup would be about $120 once you add the mounting plate which Ashland sells for 4.95.

The base catalogue price for the oak vista globe is 41.00. The shipping was an estimate that I gleamed from reading posts on other forums. I know that the more you buy the better your rate. I also know that where you live is a factor. I was told that price by someone in Iowa which is in my general area. The ashland stand price I got from their website. Once I order I will let you know what price point I get.

Rob,

I only use the Seaga Millenias double heads in my bulk fleet.  I have received compliments on how nice they look.  I have had them for over 3  years.  It was not till recently that I have encounterd problems w/ the coin mech..  Kids are forcing the handle backwards till it vends freely.  It has only happened twice in the 40 heads that I own.

Lee

So does anyone else on here use XYZ Vending Vending Pro Machines? I received my first batch yesterday, put them together, and during the whole process they almost looked/felt a little on the cheap side :(. These machines are going into some pretty nice places, and I am finding myself a little on the embarrassed side by its looks!

Are they easy to break into? Do they fall apart easily? Anyone with experience with these machines I would greatly appreciate your two cents!

I looked at these machines and others like them but then I stopped and asked myself "How can they bring these machines all the way from China and offer these machines cheaper than similiar machines made in the US?" The answers I came up with are as follows:

1. Cheap labor. They pay thier workers next to nothing.

2. They user cheaper materials. Lower grade plastics and metals.

3. They mass produce.

When you think about how cheap the machine must be in order for them to still make a profit after adding in shipping and materials and labor and Tarrifs and whatever else is in their overhead then you have a very very cheap machine.

This is what I have found in my research.

If you want looks and durability go with Beaver. You will pay more though.

If you want durability and quicker ROI go with Oak.

If you want ease of service and durability go with Northwestern.

Just my thoughts.

Archived