Your Brand?

caserri

What brand machine do you use the most.  

65 members have voted

1. 1. What brand machine do you use the most.

• Oak
    • Seaga
    • Northwestern
    • Beaver
    • XYZ
    • Amerivend
    • Other
    • SuperPro
    • 1-800 Vending
    • NAV
    • Lypc

The responses are not as indicative of Bulk & Capsule Vending as they are of Bulk Vending alone. The reason being is that the Rack Operator typically uses twice as many Bulk Venders in comparison to the 2" Capsule Machines. For an example, our typical 24" racks use 2" NW-80s on top and four Oak Vista Cabinet Machines on the bottom. A 24" rack, up top, can hold two 2" NW-80s and leave room enough for an extra-capacity panel on one side; on bottom it can hold 4 Oak Vista Cabinet Machines ... as they are just 6" wide.

The poll itself is good. It's just that the applicability is more aimed toward the Bulk Operator, alone.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Have a shipment of AA machines on the way supremes and primer. We picked up some exclusive accounts and used new machines as a selling point

Not trying to stir up trouble, just curious...

Why didn't you use the All-American as the selling point to get those exclusive accounts?

I thought that was your approach ever since you discovered the All-American was opening doors for you.

Or was it the All-American AND new equipment that sold them on your business?

Not trying to stir up trouble, just curious...

Why didn't you use the All-American as the selling point to get those exclusive accounts?

I thought that was your approach ever since you discovered the All-American was opening doors for you.

Or was it the All-American AND new equipment that sold them on your business?

The racks that they had were all old and looked rough so new racks sold them almost on the spot. The locations were done with me and another operator and like many long term guys he is still trying to dig out from the down turn a few years ago so racks were better for him than chicken rack combo. We may or may not put chickens in those later on who knows. Remember chickens are not perfect for ever location but work great in many. We bought a lot of new equipment this year. Several pallets of chickens. We bought racks and several more cranes but I am most happy with the chickens. Going into the new year we will continue to invest in equipment hopefully more chickens will be in the mix. We are also going to try some of entervending twister machines. And looking for some mini stackers.

Going into the new year we will continue to invest in equipment hopefully more chickens will be in the mix. We are also going to try some of entervending twister machines. And looking for some mini stackers.

Thanks for the reply.

Sorry to get even further off-topic.

But, please let us know how those twisters do.

There was a guy using another brand of those in my area and they didn't last on location very long.

They were gone after a few service cycles.

That might have absolutely NOTHING to do with the equipment -- could be great equipment...but it'd be nice to get some firsthand knowledge.

Archived