Kickstart package purchase

Mikey B

What package do you purchase the most from rob?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What package do you purchase the most from rob?

• Platinum
    • Gold
    • Silver

I am curious what others are purchasing.  Feel free to discus why or why you don't purchase a specific package.

I am slowly dipping into bulk and wondered what package I should purchase based on what others purchase.

Thanks for your time.

platinum.  You should be able to get a "feel" for a location in a 3 month period of time. you get free replacements in that time period(30%).

its about peace of mind.

I didnt know about this,but I like it.how much is the platinum package extra for an equal type machine?

Our belief is that if you replace the bottom 30% you will have a far greater average return.

Plus, you can't beat the $20 replacements that we offer in addition to the 30% with the Platinum package. 

If a business closes down you really have no worries.

Best of luck my friends!

Regards,

Rob

I purchase the gold package because I am only ordering one location at a time. I believe there is a minimum order amount of three locations to get the  30% free replacements with platinum package. Gold still gets me the two years of $20.00 replacements for any reason so I'm happy with that.

I am fairly sure that once you buy 4, even one at a time, one of those will qualify for the 30%.  Actually I would assume it would work on the first one, but your next 3 had better be good.

I haven't used Kickstart yet, but I have heard enough good that I will once I get a few things worked out, and I will be going for the Platinum. 

I always buy platinum. Peace of mind, and honestly the replacement locations I have received have not only been on time, but have frequently been top performers. The sample size is to small to draw any kind of serious correlation, but I feel it works out best this way. I've had no problems asking for replacements, and locations are important. One of the reasons Rob's locations on average beat my self located machines is if I do one poorly I leave it there for a while since I have more machines in the garage. If Rob's location stinks, I tell him and end up with a new location without much work. What I would also suggest thought is to seriously consider the next day guarantees. I despise waiting, and while KS has done fairly well (7 locations sent to me in just under 2 weeks from my order date), I've been waiting on others for a long time, and the wasted income potential is a serious detriment to their services. If your machines are ready to go, the income from the machine being on location sooner may cover the added cost. The extra money for Rob makes his business more profitable, and allows for him to have more employees ready to make calls and increase his flow through rate. Lately the locations I've received have been very hit or miss. The thing is when he hits, I make a small fortune. When he misses, he goes back to try again. I am greatly annoyed when the miss is a "we never approved it", but there will be a few of those with any locator because not all employees are reliable.

In short, buy platinum, the guarantee is worth it. Consider next day, added income is very helpful.

Archived