Blue Moose Complaint

spdydre

I ordered a fax list from Blue Moose and she sent me an email saying that it would be pricey up to $300 for the blast.  I told her that is ok.  She gets the fax number then quotes me a price of $511.  I told her I was not expecting to pay that much and if she could split the fax blast up so it can be cheaper.  She declined because she said she had ordered the numbers for $400.  I told her that was fine YESTERDAY.  Today I received her email when I got home tonight and emailed her back asking if she could split the payments and I would give her the full balance in a week.  Then I come on the forums and notice she already posted up the fax numbers FOR SALE claims I dissappeared and makes it known on the forum when I have been in contact with her EVERYDAY and have emails to prove then sells the fax list to someone else within less than 24 HOURS of my last contact with her.  Piss poor customer service and just an amazing stunt in my book.  I used her because of her good reference but obviously its all about money and not the customer watch with who you deal with on here

You all know I am all about money in fax blasting...yep that's me.  I did this project for this member because of his Pm's asking for help and advice on his business. I finally found sometime to put together this project for him.  Gave up a day to do it.  I explained to him the cost of the run would be based on the amount of good numbers I could find in his area.  I said it normally would cost about the same as you would pay for one location (Apparently he pays around $200 to $300 a spot)  but I also explained we would not know until I gathered the data.

After I gathered all of the information I sent him a solid cost email and he said to go ahead and so I paid for the data.  He said he wanted to schedule his run for Monday.  He said this last Wednesday.  I told him I would send him a paypal invoice which I would need paid by Friday to get it scheduled for Monday. Friday comes and goes. 

Then he sends me an email wanting to split the run.  I explain my fax company is already paid and they will not split runs. We could have reduced the size of the run when I sent him the cost. 

This amount covers the cost of purchasing the 6000 line item data report, the cost of running a 6000 piece fax blast, developing a flyer for him and now reading that I am some money hungry fax blaster.  The good news for me is my Fax company will just give me a credit and I can sell the numbers to another vendor in that area or I can run the project as ordered in the first place. I am open just waiting for the money to come rolling in. 

your a liar dont respond to my posts and get out of my life permanently.  You came on the Forum and lied to sell the Fax Blast that just shows the type of person you are and how you do business.  Go somewhere else with your excuses and trying to sugar coat the situation.  I have been on here longer than you and never had an issue doing business with people on the forum

Your post is nothing but lies NEVER did you say pay by Friday .  You said you could schedule it for monday IF I got the money to you by friday.  You are the biggest fraud I have ever met in my life get out of here with your constant lies.  I'm a college student FT and trying to run two business at the same time.  I dont have time to come on the forums and entertain people and lie like you.  YOU  ARE  A LIAR.  I have good references from plenty people on this forum I have done business with since I have been a member.  This is for the members to watch who they deal with on here not for you to come and make up more stories because you have nothing better to do.  I contacted you EVERYDAY MULTIPLE TIMES and you come on here acting like I didnt contact you since wednesday? lol! amazing Did I not send this email multiple times thursday,friday and sent you one saturday night? Get out of here

"We could have reduced the size of the run when I sent him the cost.  "

That is a lie also because I REQUESTED THAT AND YOU DECLINED!. She said she had to order a minimum of $400 from the company and couldnt do any less and would charge $100 for her services so even if she wanted to psplit it up it would still charge $400 plus $100 for her services.  I have never met a bigger liar in my life.  I dont come on here to bash people and never have in my time on the forum but I HAD to make the community aware of this lady and be careful dont fall for her sweetness like I did.  I have done business with Rob from Kickstart and Eddie B and NEVER COMPLAINED or had an ISSUE and NEVER have posted an issue on the boards.  That is not me I come on here to seek help and help others.  One thing about vending and locators is do you own stuff and dont trust or rely on people use them as a backup plan and locate yourself and do your own marketing!  If you have even ONE issue with a locator cut them out of your life and MOVE ON! It will save you headaches down the line !

FWIW, I have never used PopLady, but I've seen her help others on this board and have exchanged a couple of PMs. I really don't think her intention was to rip anyone off and especially for that amount of $. While it is a large amount to you Spdydre, I think it is relatively small to her.

Anyway, this is most likely miscommunication. It is better handled privately via PM or on the phone.

Spdydre, I think you need to calm down a little. PopLady, in her post, didn't mention you - she was trying to keep things private. And she also didn't take any money from you. Repeatedly calling her a "liar" isn't going to help the situation.

In all probability, this is just an honest mistake.

Kevin

I did not solicit any business from you.  You have been sending me emails and PMs asking for business advice for sometime now.  You asked me to develop a fax blast for you.  I did this as a favor.  Not a locator/client transaction.  Just a favor.  Charging just the min. to cover costs.

Yes I sold the data list because I was out money for purchasing the list on your behalf.  It sold quickly to another full line vendor in that area that is also a member of this list.  So all is well. That member is not faxing from the list but hiring a telemarketer to make calls from the list and I hope they get lots of new business from it.  My fax supplier gave me a credit on my account so all I am out now is time.  I look forward to hearing great things from them. I also sold it at cost because I have no intention of making lots of money from forum members.

Lets put this to bed.

I don't understand.  Are you out money?  Did you send her Bluemoose any cash?

If not, move on, just move on - you've already wasted too much energy on it. 

In any business you neeed to focus on what matters.  The best analogy I've heard was that of a Nascar driver.  They need to focus on where they are going.  If they focus on the wall, that's where they will end up.

I don't understand.  Are you out money?  Did you send her Bluemoose any cash?

If not, move on, just move on - you've already wasted too much energy on it.  

In any business you neeed to focus on what matters.  The best analogy I've heard was that of a Nascar driver.  They need to focus on where they are going.  If they focus on the wall, that's where they will end up.

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=9378.0  <<<<I'm plenty focused trust me but THAT is not right period.  This is a forum where we give feedback so I am and thats it

Its about the PRICIPLE NOT MONEY. I already am this is my last post on this.  The point is being a business owner you dont go behind your customer without communicating with them what you are doing and then blast them on online to sell something like shes a victim.  Who does that.  It doesnt matter about money its how she dealt with me and its not an honest mistake she knows what shes doing.  The point of this is what I posted above i'm done with this.

I did not solicit any business from you.  You have been sending me emails and PMs asking for business advice for sometime now.  You asked me to develop a fax blast for you.  I did this as a favor.  Not a locator/client transaction.  Just a favor.  Charging just the min. to cover costs.

Yes I sold the data list because I was out money for purchasing the list on your behalf.  It sold quickly to another full line vendor in that area that is also a member of this list.  So all is well. That member is not faxing from the list but hiring a telemarketer to make calls from the list and I hope they get lots of new business from it.  My fax supplier gave me a credit on my account so all I am out now is time.  I look forward to hearing great things from them. I also sold it at cost because I have no intention of making lots of money from forum members.

Lets put this to bed.

http://vendiscuss.com/forum/index.php?topic=5678.0

Stop lying please if you check the other thread  above when I was asking about a locator YOU are the one who suggested it to me I didnt even know a fax blast existed.  It never ends just get out of life you amaze me i'm done with you

I told you about a fax blast because you ask if there was any way other than using a locator to find locations....my answer was "You could try a fax blast or go business to business passing out flyers"...I can show you the PM's you sent me about this subject.

Also if this is about principle I think you need to consider what happened here. No one is lying.  I honestly am beginning to think you do not understand what happened here...I don't think you realize that I put my money out for your data list based on your approval.  I certainly didn't need a 6000 data base list for Houston Tx.

All of this may come down to me thinking you were much further along in the vending business and you understood more than you might.  I do not mean that as a put down.  I am confused by your anger at me for selling a list which I paid for on a project which you told me you could not afford right now.  Am I missing something here. 

Subject: Revised flyer with new email

To: "andre bramwell" <andre_bramwell@yahoo.com>

Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 8:53 AM

Here is the revised with the new email.  I need to set this up this afternoon to get it running on Monday.  Just shoot over the paypal and I will get it on schedule.

Bev

But I thought you said you offered a plan before the set price to divide it up so it could be cheaper when cost was set? and I also hadn't contact you since wednesday?  So where is that offer in my email? You did mention the cost you said pricey from $200-$300 NOT that you had a $400 minimum and $100 on top for your terrible services.  You're not being honest period then you sold the list after this email and called me out on the forum saying I dissappeared

Bev,

I can go ahead with the project but I will have to split the payment up because I was not expecting to pay $500+.  You did say it would be pricey around$200- $300 so I was not expecting a price almost double that.  If you can split up the price then send the fax blast once the full $500 is complete I can do it that way.  If not I will have to wait a week or so to send the payment for that amount.  Thank you for the email sorry for the inconvenience Bev.

-Andre

--- On Sat, 6/5/10, Bev Bowers <bluemooseloc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Subject: Re: Revised flyer with new email

Date: Saturday, June 5, 2010, 8:51 AM

What are we doing with this project?  Bev

ok that is fine

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, Bev Bowers <bluemooseloc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 6:09 PM

I am sorry they have a min they would charge me.  I thought I had mentioned the cost before we did all of this work.  

B

--- On Fri, 6/4/10, andre bramwell <andre_bramwell@yahoo.com> wrote:

To: "Bev Bowers" <bluemooseloc@yahoo.com>

Date: Friday, June 4, 2010, 1:22 PM

Yes you can add the gift card also.  Is there anyway I could split up the fax numbers and do two separate faxes or is this a set amount? I really did not want to go over $300 or so for the faxing so would you be able to split the available fax numbers in half and do one blast this month and another one in a couple weeks? If not that is ok also just let me know.

Here is the discussion about pricing...please read carefully Andre...

Subject: re:

Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 11:37 AM

Name on Flyer should be Candyman Vending Service and number 832-453-4149.  Lets schedule this for monday instead of today.

--- On Wed, 6/2/10, Bev Bowers <bluemooseloc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 4:47 PM

we need to speak briefly before I send it out.  That way you will know what to expect

I found 6000 listings for those zip codes...it took awhile.  My broadcaster will charge me .06 a fax and I will add $100 for my time. 

I have a flyer almost done for you.  I need to know what phone number you want on the flyer and the name you want to use.

Let me know.  It can go out right away.  Or we can schedule it for Monday.

I can bill you using paypal.

I

I don't know who's right here but Spdydre Signature got me laughing quite a bit.

oh dear.

Rob

As humorous as it may be, it is not appropriate to use your signature to bash another member and will not be tolerated.

spdydre, I,m not taking sides here but please refrain from personal attacks either in your signature or in a post. Keep it professional, to the point and not provocative.

Here is the discussion about pricing...please read carefully Andre...

Date: Thursday, June 3, 2010, 11:37 AM

Name on Flyer should be Candyman Vending Service and number 832-453-4149.  Lets schedule this for monday instead of today.

--- On Wed, 6/2/10, Bev Bowers <bluemooseloc@yahoo.com> wrote:

Date: Wednesday, June 2, 2010, 4:47 PM

we need to speak briefly before I send it out.  That way you will know what to expect

I found 6000 listings for those zip codes...it took awhile.  My broadcaster will charge me .06 a fax and I will add $100 for my time.  

I have a flyer almost done for you.  I need to know what phone number you want on the flyer and the name you want to use.

Let me know.  It can go out right away.  Or we can schedule it for Monday.

I can bill you using paypal.

I

WRONG! omg you are amazing did you not ask me about the project on saturday? did you not state that it would be pricey $200-$300?  Did you offer a cheaper alternative price after you gave me that quote above?  NO! get out of here

I just noticed something very important to this whole discussion.  You only have a few drink machines out and a snack set up.  If you couldn't afford the fax how were you planning to cover all of the leads and set ups this fax would bring...this may have been a blessing in disguise for you.

6000 faxes would have brought a min of 3 to 6 set ups.  That would have cost quite a bit of money for equipment so in the end maybe this worked out the best for you.

Why don't we just consider this a learning experience.  I should stop and take more time to be sure I understand the actual situation with a vendor. 

Uncle...uncle...uncle.

Blue Moose

Thanks for confirming I emailed you on wednesday.  Matched with my emails that means I emailed you wednesday,Thursday,Friday and saturday we exchanged emails.  Bur you sold the list on saturday? but wait I thought I dissappeared? lol please

I just noticed something very important to this whole discussion.  You only have a few drink machines out and a snack set up.  If you couldn't afford the fax how were you planning to cover all of the leads and set ups this fax would bring...this may have been a blessing in disguise for you.

6000 faxes would have brought a min of 3 to 6 set ups.  That would have cost quite a bit of money for equipment so in the end maybe this worked out the best for you.

Why don't we just consider this a learning experience.  I should stop and take more time to be sure I understand the actual situation with a vendor. 

Uncle...uncle...uncle.

Blue Moose

lol! ru serious? Oh sorry I havent updated my signature lol I wouldnt do the fax if I didnt have the resources dont try and put me on blast.  I will triple your biggest operation before I graduate school you can put me to that

I thought you might enjoy this one Eddie...I swear this young'en has me confused...I can't imagine what would have happened it I had taken any money from him...

Anyway now I have my very own nasty sign off signature...I have to admit it is kinda funny....

Talk to you soon Eddie.  And I can see you laughing...I am heading out for my golf game.

B

Anyway now I have my very own nasty sign off signature...I have to admit it is kinda funny....

I will repeat myself.

Using your signature to bash another member will not be tolerated. spdydre seems to think I was bluffing and he added it back after I removed it.

As such, we will be hearing a lot less from spdydre over the next 10 days.

I do apologize to all of you for this mess.  I am not really sure what triggered it but I will certainly try to do better on the forum to be as professional as possible.  Sorry to Steve.

Blue Moose 

I still don't understand.  Spyder didn't loose any money.  Life is good.  Things could have been a lot worst.  The amount of negetive energy spent thinking and posting bad thoughts, he could have a location or 2.

This is reason #342 why pot should be legal.  O0