Blue Moose Complaint

spdydre

If it were, we'd all be millionaires in the bulk vending industry!  ;)

probally have to get new coin mechs thou, no way will I vend 2 buds for .75  B)

LMAO maybe he meant all the stoners would go out and buy bulk candy, nuts, and any stupid crap in general, from our machines.

probally have to get new coin mechs thou, no way will I vend 2 buds for .75  B)

LMAO!!!!!! Haha yes i did mean that with everyone rolling around stoned, theyd buy from us. But your idea isnt half bad either lol!  Actually, I think they do have Hippie-Lettuce Vending Machines out in CA with medical mary. . . and yet another reason why I should move to the cost.  :o

At least not the quality stuff..LOL  :o

Sounds like they reading from different playbooks, it's a shame this all had to be so public.

lol. my hippie days are long gone for the record.  I have a big boy haircut now and wear dress shoes everyday  :)

i promise to stop hi-jacking this thread now. hehe.

I do apologize to all of you for this mess.  I am not really sure what triggered it but I will certainly try to do better on the forum to be as professional as possible.  Sorry to Steve.

Blue Moose 

I dont have a dog in this fight but I wanted to commend poplady for taking the high road on this matter. right or wrong she handled this with much more professionalism and I respect her for that.

I have to agree.  Regardless of what happened, or who was truly at fault, there is no reason to lose your professional attitude.

That being said, maybe there was a miscommunication, and maybe miss Blue might have sold the list a little fast, but really she was the one who spent the money, and took the risk, and Spiderguy has actually lost nothing in this deal.

The reaction seems way out of proportion to what had happened.

I had a "friend" screw me out of a few hundred dollars on a car before skipping town, and I didn't get this bent out of shape.

• 2 weeks later...

I have to agree professionalism is key in any business format. I commend you Blue Moose for keeping your cool and being so professional throughout this whole ordeal.