My Spirals from Craigslist

G-man422

Well, I have been wanting to get some spirals for a year or so but could not find any decent deals.  I finally came across these on CL.  The ad listed 3 yellow spirals for $100 each.  I called him, asked some questions and set up a time to come check them out (they were about an hour from me).  I ended up purchasing all three for $250.  After I get them cleaned up I am hoping to land some nice locations for my new babys.

PS:  The brand is "Creative Products" and they're about 7 years old.  They look like Beaver mechs.

post-369-129433936331_thumb.jpg

nice score! these do well in laundromats! I have a smaller purple one in a laundromat and it outsells the regular gumball machine next to it every time. the kids love watching the gum go round and round! the only drawback is if the gum chips and gets in the spiral

nice score! these do well in laundromats! I have a smaller purple one in a laundromat and it outsells the regular gumball machine next to it every time. the kids love watching the gum go round and round! the only drawback is if the gum chips and gets in the spiral

You could always switch to bouncy balls to solve the gum chipping problem

You could always switch to bouncy balls to solve the gum chipping problem

Now that would be a cool show!  put a couple small bumps in the spiral and watch the balls bounce their way down..  If you were quick enough, buy two or three balls and it would be a sight to see!!!

I am dying to get some of these machines but they are so expensive, 400-700 new. Any ideas where I can find a good deal? I am located in NY. I look on craigslist fairly often but haven't had any luck.

I am dying to get some of these machines but they are so expensive, 400-700 new. Any ideas where I can find a good deal? I am located in NY. I look on craigslist fairly often but haven't had any luck.

Miz,

I know what you mean.  Like I said, it took me over a year to find a decent deal.  Keep an eye on kijiji, craigslist, local classifieds and Ebay and I'm sure you will find a good deal in time.