Hawaiian punch 12 oz cans?

dogcow

Anyone else sell this? I am having the worst time finding this stuff , Sams doesn't carry it and they've repeatedly ignored my requests to order some. Walmart may have 1-2 12pks of it, supermarkets are usually sold out or have at most one 12pk. I sell 36 cans a week or more of this stuff but its becoming a pain to drive around to many locations to gather just enough for 1 weeks servicing. Does anyone know a place that stocks this regularly ? Should i bother trying to get it from the bottler or would i have to order way too much? I've thought about just changing it to something else or putting a different brand of fruit punch in there but it sells pretty well.

Any advice appreciated.

Regards

For some of the odd stuff like HP, Sprite Zero, Caffeine Free Coke I just buy a couple of cases whenever I'm in the grocery store. I just pay whatever price it happens to be, not enough volume with those obscure flavors to make looking for a good price worth the effort.

Not much help I'm afraid

yeah id be ok with that if the supermarket could meet the demand but oddly enough HP is my 2nd biggest seller in the locations where i offer it, only Mountain Dew sells more. I sell more HP in those locations than coke and pepsi. maybe it is being in florida in the summer time.

Call the bottler that carries the HP  and offer to pick it up and order 20 cases or so to make it worth their time.  From all your HP locations, If you sell 5 a day, you will have sold all 12packs in less than 2 months!

Depending on which part of the country you are in they require a 40 case or $1,000.00 min order and delivery must be to a commercial address, not a residence.

I do know of someone that used to drive to their distribution center in Houston for a cash and carry order. Only bought a couple of hundred dollars at a time so that is a possible alternative to the bottlers.

Depending on which part of the country you are in they require a 40 case or $1,000.00 min order and delivery must be to a commercial address, not a residence.

I do know of someone that used to drive to their distribution center in Houston for a cash and carry order. Only bought a couple of hundred dollars at a time so that is a possible alternative to the bottlers.

thx for the info, good to know, $1,000 is  way too much it sells well but that would take a while to sell that much i['m gonna try the wholesale place first

*figuring.*  "1,000 dollars divided by 25cents a can....."

Holy Cow!!!!!!!!!  I would have to buy over 167 cases of cans to meet the $1,000 quota!    I think I will just stick with Wally World for the time being.

Contact the distributor directly and ask them which stores they distribute to.  Wouldn't you do the same for Coke or Pepsi if their products were hard to find?

If you can find the product sometimes, then the product is being distributed to your area.  You just need to know when so you can be at the store to clean them out.

:-\

talk to the managers of the stores that carry it and get them to order you a certain number of cases per week.

I only have to buy 10 cases from coke for them to deliver.

I tried at sams a few times they just ignored my requests

:-\

I tried at sams a few times they just ignored my requests

Dogcow

Don't make this a hard process.  Go to the HP website and contact the company.  Ask them which stores they distribute to in your area.

Does anyone else have this as one of their selections?  Our Wal-Mart doesn't stock cans, so I sent them an email asking for delivery locations.  I'm intrigued....

Michael.

Boazcat

Call 800-696-5891.  They will tell you exactly which stores in your area sell Hawaiian Punch in 12 ounce cans.  When you call this number do not select option 2 which is the product directory.  The product directory will only give you stores that sell Hawaiian Punch, but will not specify what type of container the drink comes in.  Select the option that allows you to speak with a customer service representative.  They are very helpful.  They gave me all the stores in my area that sell Hawaiian Punch in the 12 ounce can.

I am glad you brought up Hawaiian Punch.  I think I will try out this product.