in search of a legitimate locator for a bulk small machine

lewisxx

interested in a legitmate locator for a bulk vending machine  

2 members have voted

1. 1. interested in a legitmate locator for a bulk vending machine

• good locator
    • small machine

If you want to try out the business, why not find out what hundreds of others have done and read the post here.  That's what they're there for.  It's all part of doing your due-diligence.

Please only write back with your helpful remarks.....I did my homework.... and scrolled down the screen...if someone knows of a good locator that would be helpful in saving my eyesight from straining down the small print on the screen,,,,,helpful replies only pleasseee......not (do your homework).....not helpful

Buddy this place is full of nice people!!!  If you make sincere post you will get sincere replies.. There is a whole section on locators on this site. It's probably one of the most discussed topic on here.  Just take a look around then ask some questions.

My first post was the nice one. Now with that said, if your to lazy to do your own research than owning your own business is not for you. I read old post for weeks before I posted so I wouldn't waste members time. Put your time in (do some searching and reading) then you will find plenty of sincere people here, who are willing to bend over backwards to help you. You get out of the forum and business what you put into it.

Normally I think all of us would say "YOU" are the best locator but in this case, I am not so sure.  I am not sure I know what you want located bulk, drinks, snacks, laundry, etc. You can't expect these folks to answer a question like this for you.  This is what you need to do in doing your research in this business.

A good starting point will be this link:

http://www.vendingconnection.com/yplocators.html

Go down the list and make some calls.  Maybe you can return to this board in the future and share your experience with all of the members.

Blue Moose

Someone please boot this guy off the site.....STEVE where are you at?

Anyone heard form Steve lately...Instead of getting the usual ad expire notice with a link to invoice I just got an ads are expiring notice. I went ahead and paid in the usual way but ads are down still and haven't herd from Steve since the "RF INCIDENT"

WE were going to change the ads to the 5 for 150 and ad a pay here button to my web but haven't got and email back since July 2ND when he said he was going to work on them.

I PMed mrs caserri too Hope all is OK

Hope I didn't say something to someone on here that pissed hime off...I was just throwing haymakers trying to survive for a while there during that whole fiasco  LOL

Oh sorry lewisxx... I digres

eddie, I wouldn't worry about it I was asking about whether or not I won that 1800 raffle for several days after it ended and didn't get a response for a long time, and when I did it wasn't from steve it was some account called admin with 1 post that just posted a reply in the thread telling me the results.

so I would say something is definitely up - I don't think anyone has heard from him for a while now.

sorry about your ads though

Hope all is ok. Steve, because of this site is easily the most influntial person in my vending venture. Haven't seen anyone post anything so I didn't want to pry in case it was something personal that Steve did not want to share with us.

interested in if someone knows about a site that has reviews about locator companies...would appreciate...nothing wrong with asking if someone has a suggestion and would send it .....please only reply if you know I don't care otherwise about you say....just looking to gointo the business

interested in if someone knows about a site that has reviews about locator companies...would appreciate...nothing wrong with asking if someone has a suggestion and would send it .....please only reply if you know I don't care otherwise about you say....just looking to gointo the business

really lewis I recommend this site.There is none like for reviews of us.

But I would recommend and appreciate it if you use Kickstart...

I heard eddie bauer and kickstart are good on this site...I was wondering if anyone knows of a couple other locators to check out....and please the creep that keeps on sending me nasty e mails will be booted off.....thankx

Archived