Are your machines slowing down yet?

NinnJinn

I will be stocking my can machine today, I have a feeling I am not going to like my results!  :huh:

I hope the decrease in coke sales out of it is due to my coke bottle machine moving in next to it to keep it company. Will post my results later today.

Alrighty.  Just got back from filling the can machine that I have had since the week of June.

The time before today I stocked the machine had 5 days worth of vends and it was pretty sad.  My sales dropped by 50%  :o:(  We had several cool days with 3nights getting down in the mid 30's

Today had 6days worth and I guess the really warm weekend with temps in the mid 80's brought in the sales.  For 6 days I pulled my average vends that I have had all summer.

I really hope last week sales isn't what I can expect this winter!  otherwise, I might croak!  But on the other hand, It makes me glad that I decided to go into this debt free!

• 3 weeks later...

Both of my snack machines have slowed alittle.

Is it true that machines inside of buildings pick up during rain, snow, or cold weather? Im curious and hopeful that it does.

Depends on ythe location but yes it happens more often than not. Try adding hot choc pouches if they don`t already have it from the OCS service. Some spicer items help as well.

Wow......  Snack and coffee sales are up big time this week for me. I don't remember selling this much after Halloween in previous years as everyone was eating candy. Even my candy sales did great. Hopefully this will continue into Thanksgiving.

JD

My can sales have dropped due to the cool weather. :huh:

If the temp falls below 60 so  so do the sales.  last two weeks have been below 60 for high and in the 30s for a low.  sales for the last two weeks (14 days) has dropped by 52% compared to the summer months.

Archived