Double refresh?

Hillbilly

Okay, I doodit.

I now have Chrome installed.

I have been using Firefox for years.  There were some websites that used to require that I use IE, but I don't think i have ran into any for a while now.

But I lost my Norton Autologon toolbar.  I will need to figure out how to install that on here.  Also I had a few add-ons installed that I would like to find equivalents of.  I have firebug on Firefox, and I think they have a compatible version for Chrome.  But honestly I barely know what to do with that, but I am learning.

I haven't made it my default browser, but will test it out and see if it fits my needs.  I do like the small footprint (headprint?) at the top though, and immediately found an add-on that resizes the browser to emulate different screen sizes, and that will come in handy.

When using Firefox on this website there was an annoying little pop up for the new search toolbar at the top that I would click away, and would come back every time I opened a new page, but it doesn't show up in Chrome.

Getting back on IE.  I never liked the anti-trust lawsuit against them for giving IE out free with Windows.  It seemed about as smart as going after the Levi jean company because they were giving away free underwear with their jeans, and it somehow prevented competition with Fruit of the Loom.  And honestly I never really was a fan of IE.  I think I almost always used something else, unless I had to use IE for some reason.  (See note above.  No, further to the left.  Up a little higher.  Now to the right a little... that's it, you found it.)

I also need to check out Opera.  My Bro-In_Law's preferred browser.  (On his computer that is upgraded weekly.  Well one of his computers may be that is.) 

Archived