Home Made Stand

noved1

I had a D/I machine that I purchased from a member here on this forum that needed a stand and I was tired of paying for shipping on stands. So I took a page out of hillbilly's book and went to lowes and built me a stand out of the pre-made rounds (total cost $10.97).

I working on a stand for doubles and triples now.

post-2340-0-09601600-1297174156_thumb.jpg

post-2340-0-47630000-1297174173_thumb.jpg

When I bought the machine it came with the stand but UPS lost the base. So I had this machine sitting around for a couple of months. When I saw hillbilly's stand made out of the pre-made rounds from lowes it gave me the idea to mount my D/I machine to one. So I drilled a hole in the bottom of the pre-made round and attached the metal pole. I also painted both the pole and round to match.

Caserri

It is very sturdy. The pole was already threaded and had a washer/bolt. I drilled the hole then used a spade bit to make the hole wider so the washer/bolt would sit down in the hole allowing the base to lay flat on the floor and not rock.

I had a D/I machine that I purchased from a member here on this forum that needed a stand and I was tired of paying for shipping on stands. So I took a page out of hillbilly's book and went to lowes and built me a stand out of the pre-made rounds (total cost $10.97).

I working on a stand for doubles and triples now.

What exactly are these rounds,and can you find them at the Home Depot?

Turbojet427

I have been buying mine at lowes not sure if you can find them at Home Depot. All the rounds are is pre-cut wood. It is very sturdy.

Kelly

I plan on vending chicles gum out this D/I machine.

Archived