Vending Times - All American Chicken Machine

T BIRD

vendingtimeslittle.jpg

Issue Date: Vol. 51, No. 2, February 2011, Posted On: 2/8/2011

All-American Chicken Machine Seeks To Revitalize Animated Bulk Venders

Tim Sanford

Editor@vendingtimes.net

bulk vending machine, bulk vending, Frank Parisi, All American Chicken, All American Chicken Vending Machine, animated bulk vending machine, bulk vendor, bulk vender, vending machine business, vending machine, vending industry, vending operator, animated chicken, Roger Folz

a { text-decoration:none }AllAmericanChickenMach.jpg OCEANSIDE, NY -- Lifelong bulk industry member Frank Parisi has unveiled a 21st-century version of the classic animated bulk vender. The All American Chicken Vending Machine has been designed to combine today's technology with the perennial appeal of the chicken-themed machine that became an operator favorite more than three decades ago.

"Young children through teens and adults all want to be entertained," Parisi observed. The new All American Chicken vending machine provides "a consistently delightful display of state-of-the art music, lights and motion," he noted, and delivers a premium toy as the climax of every transaction.

The animated chicken, outfitted for a variety of popular sports, resides in a livelier environment than its ancestor. The sturdy steel cabinet has a compact 23" x 23" footprint, stands 55" high, and is equipped with flashing lights and a state-of-the-art sound system that plays not only modern music, but also custom chicken sounds. When a vend is initiated, the chicken rotates as part of an audiovisual performance.

The new machine can accommodate coins or tokens, as well as banknotes. It is supplied with two coin mechs and a meter; a bill validator is offered as an option. It can be set for $1 or 50¢ pricing. Parisi noted that ability to vend with coins or tokens at different price points is a standard feature.

Parisi grew up in the bulk industry, and recalls that his introduction to vending equipment began on the day of his birth: industry pioneer Roger Folz and wife Adele presented his family with a commemorative vending machine.

As a member of the rising generation, Parisi has grown increasingly concerned with the inability of the industry's traditional technology to attract today's youngsters.

"Machines were simply fading into the background of our high-impact, technology-saturated society," he said. "Potential new customers -- the youth of today -- were simply not interested at all." This compelled him to develop a solution, and the new All American Chicken machine is the result.

A machine that not only entertains, but also delivers a prize every time, encourages customers to spend more time at the machine, and to engage onlookers in the experience, encouraging them to "play" the machine too, Parisi pointed out. And the likelihood that customers will patronize the vender on repeated visits also bolsters return on investment.

Information may be had by calling All American Chicken at (888) GUMNTOY [486-6869] or visiting the company's website, allamericanchicken.com.

Cool very nice looking. When I'm out and about getting locations I still see many or the old chicken machines and I hear things from location owners like " that chicken machine is hard to beat" I have never owned one but I would love to get my hands on a couple of these. Will they be at the show in vegas on sale? Or will u guys run any free freight deals. On the chicken site it said 1299 plus freight and ny sales tax. Unless there has been a tax law change you don't collect tax unless the sending company does business in the state the delivery is going to. When you guys run a deal please let me know.

Cool very nice looking. When I'm out and about getting locations I still see many or the old chicken machines and I hear things from location owners like " that chicken machine is hard to beat" I have never owned one but I would love to get my hands on a couple of these. Will they be at the show in vegas on sale? Or will u guys run any free freight deals. On the chicken site it said 1299 plus freight and ny sales tax. Unless there has been a tax law change you don't collect tax unless the sending company does business in the state the delivery is going to. When you guys run a deal please let me know.

Thanks for your interest in this machine and for your encouraging words on feedback you have heard from locations etc. about it.

First of all, yes, the machine will be at the Vegas show to see. So folks can take a good look at it and see it do its thing.........smiley.gif

The only other cost besides the $1299.00 is the cost to ship. The ordering website does mention sales tax in a generic way. But it knows not to charge tax for out of state buyers. The special we have going on for the chicken machine is that the first 250 people who buy one will also receive 1000 free eggs. That is a great deal. The free eggs dramatically cuts down the cost of the machine and will take care of the shipping cost also.

I really think this machine is a great addition to someone's route in the right location. Its got a small footprint and is a gorgeous looking machine. The coloring is awesome. Please check your e mail after reading this.

I hope you have a different person doing your crating and shipping. Last time I ordered machines from you the packaging was terrible to say the least.

Kelly,

Knowing what issue you are referring to, I can certainly understand why you'd still be upset about it. However, I think we should give John the benefit of the doubt in this venture. The machines he sold you were a private sale, totally unrelated to this new product. I don't know much about the process with the chicken machine but I doubt that John will be packaging these things up and shipping them himself as he did with the used machines.

I also could be wrong but I don't believe John has anything to do with any facet of this new venture, other than promoting the product and company he now works for. If I am mistaken, I apologize.

Regardless of how you, or anyone else here feels about John, lets give his new employer a fair chance to sell their product. After all, the banner ad they purchased at the top of the page is ensuring that TVF will remain online at least until February of 2012.

I have received three different shipments from Johnny, and all were fine. Two were UPS, boxes of Shootn Hoops machines where Johnny had bubble wrapped the globes, and he also made sure no small parts (keys, locks, washers) got lost by using the shipping tape to attach them to the bottom side of the globe's lid.

The third was two pallets of sticker machines, and those came through without damage also. He took the time to protect each machine with cardboard layers on the pallet, and then wrapped and added straps to secure the load. And he also removed all the coin mechs from the sticker machines and packaged those in a separate box.

One thing I learned in this biz many years ago (you can ask A&A or any of the other big wholesalers) is that no matter how careful with packing they are, it seems that every 20th or 30th shipment gets really abused anyway. I guess that's the odds of having a box fall off a conveyor belt or off a shelf when the truck goes around a corner.

Jerry

Archived