Is The Beaver Round The Only Smaller Size Machine That Has A 1" Capsule Vend & 1.00 Coin Option?

MrGranger

I need something the size of a Northwestern 60 that will vend 1" capsules with 1.00 coin mech. The only thing that I can find is the Beaver Round machines. Is that it? Due to the space I'm putting the machine it has to be smaller so it seems I'm limited, but the Beaver machine might be expensive since I would have to get this new with these options. Thanks for the info.

Collectibles and original artist toys. Most of my trade show machines are filled with product that I produce that promote books, etc. I do the regular stuff as well...but sometimes I need a higher price point than average. I'm looking for a trading card/sticker machine that I can sell $5-$30 (each) cards out of. I'd sell them too if I just had a machine....currently they sit in a display and sell that way. These are one-of-a-kind trading cards, not your regular stuff.

The Beaver Round can do it so that seems to be my only choice.

Collectibles and original artist toys. Most of my trade show machines are filled with product that I produce that promote books, etc. I do the regular stuff as well...but sometimes I need a higher price point than average. I'm looking for a trading card/sticker machine that I can sell $5-$30 (each) cards out of. I'd sell them too if I just had a machine....currently they sit in a display and sell that way. These are one-of-a-kind trading cards, not your regular stuff.

This sounds like a job for Art-O-Mat.

http://www.artomat.org/locations.php#

You could always go with a southern beaver machine to save a few dollars. Or try and find a used Beaver machine locally with a capsule wheel, and just order a $1.00 mech for the machine.

What is the quality of the Southern Beaver compared to the Round? I haven't seen one in person.

those machines are pretty,probably also expensive and seem hard to move around to various flea markets like I think you would do.buy a Northwestern 20 inch machine equiped with a 1 inch wheel instead of the 2 inch,and upgrade the mech to a buck,problem solved for probably $210.it will also hold more then the smaller sized machines like the beaver you mentioned.

those machines are pretty,probably also expensive and seem hard to move around to various flea markets like I think you would do.buy a Northwestern 20 inch machine equiped with a 1 inch wheel instead of the 2 inch,and upgrade the mech to a buck,problem solved for probably $210.it will also hold more then the smaller sized machines like the beaver you mentioned.

I'd love to do this but it must fit into a small space in an installed space. (This is for a show) and I cannot enlarge it. I've got plenty of Northwestern 80's that would work, they just don't fit.

for the smaller machines?

Beavers 4 quarter mech works for the Round Beaver 16. But it's going to cost me a pretty penny to have shipped here. I probably will just do that.

Archived