ontheball is on-the-move....very interesting

sherlock

He is also heavy in selling on Ebay, I bought 5 NW80s from him on there last week, before my mega deal and before I saw all the posts about him on TVF and his own posts here. Hope my NW80s show up in the condition he says they were in.

Joe

He is also heavy in selling on Ebay, I bought 5 NW80s from him on there last week, before my mega deal and before I saw all the posts about him on TVF and his own posts here. Hope my NW80s show up in the condition he says they were in.

I think you'll be fine, Joe.

Unless I'm mistaken, it was only his poor sense of judgment regarding what he posted that got him kicked out of here.

Oh, ok, I didn't even see he had been on here at all before I bought from him. Sucks he couldn't follow the rules here, he did seem to know something about the business when I spoke with him. Oh well, you live and learn. I'll keep you informed when I get the package from him.

that got him kicked out of here.

Someone actually managed to get under Steve's skin enough that he gave them the boot?!!!

Guess thats what I get for taking a vacation. I miss everything... :angry:

Hey don't feel bad, I took a massive TVF vacation most of the last year plus, and missed a ton of good stuff too. Man he must have done something good to tick off Steve enough to ban him and delete posts.

His posts were deleted? The Guy did know the biz too bad he got banned and not suspended. He owes me 2 coin mechanical but I am not worried. Ad much as no one likes the Guy there sure is a lot of interst.keep your friends close enemies closer I guess

My mistake, his posts weren't deleted.

He didn't seem like too bad of a guy when I talked to him, we will see Friday when my stuff I ordered from him shows up. I will hold judgment until then.

I have been searching. Although maybe not hard enough, but cannot find any single post that would have caused him to get the boot.

Can you either link us or tell us via pm or what ever on what happened?

I got my packages from Scot (ontheball) today. They arrived via UPS.

I had ordered 5 NW80s, 30" tall, with 50 cent mechanisms and red fronts. I am happy to report that they all arrived in good order. All five machines are in like new or better condition, with only small minor scratches on tops and metal, normal wear and tear. One machine was a little yellowed from sunlight on the toy wheel, but all panels and other parts were very good.

They were all packed very well, bubble wrapped and put in perfect fitting boxes. I could not ask much more from him and I am happy with the purchase. I would definitely consider doing business with him in the future.

I know how some members here feel about him (he certainly is a different character) but I think it is only fair I present my purchase and experience dealing with him. As they all say, buyer beware, in all transactions.

I got my mechs while I was away and opened them today and they were in as great a shape as the first 4 he sent me.just because he had a disagreement with Steve doesnt mean that every one he talks to will have a bad experience with the guy.I was getting ready to confidently buy some super 60s from him but at the show I was given from the wife, the cell number of the guy or one of the guys that paint the northwestern machines and will be able to get scratch and dent machines more often when they are available.I spent a lot of time at the northwestern booth,second only to the time I spent playing terminator salvation.

Archived