Freedom of unemployement

sbishop

After 3 years managing apartment complexes full time, I finished my 2 week notice on Friday. I have reached that tough spot where I am not making enough to replace my income, but I'm too big to maintain my route after work. I have landed 5 locs of the projected 20 needed to replace my income. 2 of those this week after quitting.

I have part time work lined up until I can build up the route enough. The best part is that my schedule is not very flexible and allows me more time to build my business and spend with my family.

Wish me Luck!

After 3 years managing apartment complexes full time, I finished my 2 week notice on Friday. I have reached that tough spot where I am not making enough to replace my income, but I'm too big to maintain my route after work. I have landed 5 locs of the projected 20 needed to replace my income. 2 of those this week after quitting.

I have part time work lined up until I can build up the route enough. The best part is that my schedule is not very flexible and allows me more time to build my business and spend with my family.

Wish me Luck!

I wish you tons of luck...and tons of quarters.

And congratulations.

Most people never go one step beyond day-dreaming of taking their income into their own hands.

You did so much more than that already....and the best is yet to come.

I salute you.

Wish me Luck!

That's a really big step to take, few get to this point, so congrats on your success so far. Nothing but best wishes on your continued and future success.

Archived