Vendstar 6000

starvendsuccess

no matter how many thats what the classified section is for. place an ad with some details and perhaps some pictures, beware though your dealing with experienced vendors so if your looking to fetch a premium for your vendstars this will probably not be your best bet.

Ok thank you. No problem, we're not trying to make much of a profit, just sell them at mfg cost. Thank you. -Eric

That's the same line every salesman I've ever met uses. "Listen, I'm not making a profit on this $50k car. I already discounted it $10. I'm selling it to you at our cost. I'm not making a dime! I swear!"

lol

If they were in good condition, come with stands, and there's no shipping, I might buy one for $30. However, if you find somebody who wants to buy a huge lot of them, I doubt you'll get any takers at $30 per machine. $20 might be more realistic, especially if the person has to ship all of these machines. The cost of shipping more than 200 machines alone would make the deal unattractive even at $20/machine.

If they were in good condition, come with stands, and there's no shipping, I might buy one for $30. However, if you find somebody who wants to buy a huge lot of them, I doubt you'll get any takers at $30 per machine. $20 might be more realistic, especially if the person has to ship all of these machines. The cost of shipping more than 200 machines alone would make the deal unattractive even at $20/machine.

Where are you out of? Those machines may sell better for you on Ebay or Craigslist. If you are out out in the Midwest somewhere shpping wouldn't be too be to anywhere in the country. If you're in Florida, craigslist is your best bet.

• 1 year later...

Archived