on the ball mega sale

havending

I have seen lots of operators selling parts and machines here and there. I just do not see where they get the time to dabble on ebay. I only sell off locations if I need to adjust the route. Like if im not able to get or keep a group of locations in an area then I sell off the odd balls. I never sell off machines I need them to make money lol. I am stating to replace all my Tomy Gacha machines with larger racks to help increase service cycles and profit. So I will be selling off 100 or so of those. But it will be in a one or two shot deal. Or I may even take them to an auction place. I would never have the time to sell one or two on ebay. not to mention packing and shipping.

Except integrity, honesty, couth, ethics, respect, professionalism, and and eye for tasteful attire!

Except for the attire thing, of which I cannot base any decisions, he's not the only one on the board who has those failings.

Except integrity, honesty, couth, ethics, respect, professionalism, and and eye for tasteful attire!

I have only had one dealing with him and all went well. Obviously there is something in your past to cause you to say this, and I am sure there is good reason for it, but my deal went just as smooth as any other.

On-the-ball had bid on some capsule wheels I had for sale last month. He later emailed and said that he wanted to buy them out right and not through eBay. I refused and then he demanded to have his bid canceled. Now he is trying to use eBay as a free advertising vehicle! Amazing!

Rut Row! A little negativity!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=vendingbuyer2day&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=250819972867&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

On-the-ball had bid on some capsule wheels I had for sale last month. He later emailed and said that he wanted to buy them out right and not through eBay. I refused and then he demanded to have his bid canceled. Now he is trying to use eBay as a free advertising vehicle! Amazing!

Rut Row! A little negativity!

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=vendingbuyer2day&&_trksid=p4340.l2560&iid=250819972867&sspagename=VIP:feedback&ftab=FeedbackAsSeller

What a charmer. I remember I had a phone conversation with him before he was ousted, and he kept saying how vending made him rich and he just wanted to help other vendors out, and not make money...acting all altruistic. I cried foul then, and still do (and shortly after he was booted LOL) his prices on equipment and machines are not good deals and I could easily find stuff cheaper.

Archived