renting machine ?

cashman

Any one here rent machines? I have a chance to take over a loctaion but the deal is the landlords daught ownes athe machine and rents it to the tenants 9they fill and keep the money ) I think this is a differant way to do thing whats your thought?

Any one here rent machines? I have a chance to take over a loctaion but the deal is the landlords daught ownes athe machine and rents it to the tenants 9they fill and keep the money ) I think this is a differant way to do thing whats your thought?

The only time I have ever seen anything remotely like this was with a VERY large account, over 12K people on a corp campus that had 6-7 multi story buildings and over 150 machines. They owned the equipment so that they would not have to deal with changing equipment if they decided to change companies.

If you have favorable terms it will save you the capital cost of getting equipment.

• 1 year later...

In the end I doubt it is a good deal for the person that fills the machine.

If you don’t own the equipment are you the vender?

I have seen situations where location buys equipment and tries to operate it only to learn that it is hard work to “make money while you sleep” and ask venders to buy their equipment in place and operate it.

I don’t think the operator ever turned a profit on that location.

Walta

Archived