Clear or Painted Panels

Hillbilly

Dpvnc mentioned (in another thread) that he heard machines with clear panels that show more product sells more product than machines with the painted sides and backs.

All 22 of my 2" vendors have clear sides except 2 25" machine. I'm about half and half on the backs. How about you guys? Do any of you notice a big difference in the volume of these 2 machines?

Are there any facts that support this? Or isit just opinion? I have some Big Oak's and once you put the display in you can't see squat.I have toyed with changing these with NW, mainly to standardize equipment. But if in fact clear sides increase sales I replace them sooner than later.

Are there any facts that support this? Or isit just opinion? I have some Big Oak's and once you put the display in you can't see squat.I have toyed with changing these with NW, mainly to standardize equipment. But if in fact clear sides increase sales I replace them sooner than later.

The big oak panels are just plexi. Replace them with new clear panels. Paint the coin box bottom section any color you want.

I have 2 25 inch oak machines, the sides and back are painted metal, the sales for these machines is horrible, maybe its the location but I dont think so, they are now on my shelf in the shop to collect dust.

I prefer the 30 inch machines with all clear panels, the taller machine allows good showing of the caps with the display in place.

Yes , I have noticed a decline in sales with my clear panels on my TATTOO MACHINES.shocked.gif

hey kelly why dont you get a chicken machine and paint the sides so it doesnt show the eggs? shocked.gif

Hey Guys:

That was information relayed to me from the guy that was on the forum last summer from LM Becker. The big red box toy n joy machines I have is what it was in reference too. I only use them in Laudromats sales are about par with a rack I have in a small ice cream shop. I personally prefer the more open look of clear sides but run what I have.

Yes , I have noticed a decline in sales with my clear panels on my TATTOO MACHINES.shocked.gif

Geez........I am so sorry to hear that Mr. Kelly..............

Archived