DON'T CALL MY HOME

mrs.caserri

just so we are all clear on this....steve has a cell phone, if he doesn't answer leave a message (he is a busy man). but there is NO good reason for anyone on this forum to call our home. EVER. whether you have our number or not, whether your website needs help/work, whether the damn forum is down....i don't care. DO NOT CALL MY HOME. his cell phone is his business phone, our home number is not. next person who calls my home will be cut off. is this understood?

mrs. caserri

hey, at least i didn't swear! i am just amazed at how some people think it's ok to call here because they can't get on the forum (or for any other reason)...never bothering to think that they are interrupting my home and family life over something so miniscule and unimportant. hey i get it, people love this forum, but is it really so important that you would be willing to interrupt someone's family dinner over? or how about calling here late at night because you live on the west coast and can't be bothered to do the math and figure out some of us may be sleeping. do you want every tom, ****, and harry calling you at all hours because they lost a freaking quarter in your machine? i don't know how our home number got out, but i'm not pleased to say the least.

actually, believe it or not, it was not her. there have been a few calls recently, all from long time members, and at least one was to tell steve the forum wasn't working.

Can I call Steve at home to find out who it was?

:P

Mrs C I was updating my contacts info and see I don't have your cell, you can just send me a pm ;D also if you guys are going somewhere for thanksgiving or christmas like parents or wherever can you leave us that info as well, thanks

sure my cell # is (413) F-*-*-*- O-F-F. call anytime! ;D:-*

Such a sweet lady, Steve you sure are a lucky man.

i am very sweet, as long as you're not pissin' me off! lol. i don't mince words to spare feelings, i tell it like it is and i'm a hard *ss on here 'cause somebody has to be. i'm pretty no nonsense when i have to be, but i am a nice person too.

Archived