Eagle vending link

dperry

I don't think they are in business any more

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

If that's the case, then that's sad. American made machines, prices comparable to Oak. They also have 25c, 50c, 75c, and $1 mechs for the 1in machines.

How come nobody every really considers these to be professional machines? I see them out in the field all the time.

If that's the case, then that's sad. American made machines, prices comparable to Oak. They also have 25c, 50c, 75c, and $1 mechs for the 1in machines.

How come nobody every really considers these to be professional machines? I see them out in the field all the time.

I have about 20 or so of these machines. I have no problems with them. They make quarters just like the rest of them. I also have 2-3 way stands and 2 of the decorative pedestal stands. The parts are made a little bit thinner than the Oaks but they perform well. Sometimes you have to "persuade" the parts to interchange them. I'll buy more when I can find them cheap.

From the site it looks like they are still at it. There is not a thing wrong with them. If fact back in the day I started my business with them. There were sold at sams for 30.00. They used to stock them on the shelf. Pick up and go stands also.

the dura stands are nice. I've got a competitor in one of my locations who uses an eagle 4-way using one of those stands. they look like a good version of the lypc stands. I've never seen one of their 2in machines in the field tho. Don't know how good those are. I've got a number of used eagle 1in panel heads and they all work well.

When I had my candy route, I had 3 doubles. The one's I had were the 747's on the classic stands. The stand alone weighs two times more than the machines. Can't beat the classic for sturdiness. They are made out of cast iron. The base looked like the weights in a gym. Only thing I didn't like about them was the fact you basically had to take the machine apart to collect the quarters. Guess I'm spoiled with the Northwesterns. ;)

Eagle Machines are imported 100% from China.

Contacted a sales rep for Eagle EMC and asked for a price list. He sent an excel file, but it was corrupted and I couldn't open it. Asked him to send a pdf, and it was corrupted too. Still trying to get a good price list from them.

let me know when you get it because I am needing machines. And AA is getting under my skin.

Eagle Machines are imported 100% from China.

I guess vendguy has no idea what hes talking about.

Features:

* Holds approximately 340 pcs of 1" diameter gumballs

* Heavy duty UV, scratch and chip resistant high impact

powder coating

* Replaceable polycarbonate panels for low cost

maintenance to keep the machine looking fresh

* Rugged all metal coin mechanism with ejector rib to

eliminate jamming due to coin stacking

* Proudly made in the USA - North American Free Trade

Agreement (NAFTA) Compliant for import into Canada

and Mexico

* Dimensions: 6-1/2" (wide) x 8" (deep) x 17" (high)

let me know when you get it because I am needing machines. And AA is getting under my skin.

I guess vendguy has no idea what hes talking about.

Features:

* Holds approximately 340 pcs of 1" diameter gumballs

* Heavy duty UV, scratch and chip resistant high impact

powder coating

* Replaceable polycarbonate panels for low cost

maintenance to keep the machine looking fresh

* Rugged all metal coin mechanism with ejector rib to

eliminate jamming due to coin stacking

* Proudly made in the USA - North American Free Trade

Agreement (NAFTA) Compliant for import into Canada

and Mexico

* Dimensions: 6-1/2" (wide) x 8" (deep) x 17" (high)

I wonder if all the models are American made. The triple and the flat machines aren't advertised as American made.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone with eagles tell me how the coins get emptied out of them? Do you have to take the globe off, or do they have something like cash n dash with NW? I'm going to ask my poor performing honor box sites if I can put in single/double instead. I think that would do better in these locations. Nothing used has gone for sale here for a while, so I'm probably just going to buy a few new machines rather then lose money waiting for something to pop up. I'm thinking doubles with candy in 1 and BB or something else in the other depending on the site.

I did find the discussion about Eagles under equipment reviews, I'm just not sure what was meant by scooping out the coins or lifting the whole box and dumping out the coins. This will be my first foray into bulk vending machines and I can't picture what those posts are talking about. More info would be appreciated.

Can anyone with eagles tell me how the coins get emptied out of them? Do you have to take the globe off, or do they have something like cash n dash with NW? I'm going to ask my poor performing honor box sites if I can put in single/double instead. I think that would do better in these locations. Nothing used has gone for sale here for a while, so I'm probably just going to buy a few new machines rather then lose money waiting for something to pop up. I'm thinking doubles with candy in 1 and BB or something else in the other depending on the site.

You have to cut a hole in the body of the machine then you can rake out the coin.

But really that style machine I'd called a cabinet. The bottom or the body is a container. So you have to take the whole upper unit off and dump out the coin. Make sure you have the clips on your panel sides or else you will curse your self every time you service cause the panels will slide out. When I service my cabinet machines I undo the locks and take off all the heads and slide them under the rack while I service

Make sure you have the clips on your panel sides or else you will curse your self every time you service cause the panels will slide out. When I service my cabinet machines I undo the locks and take off all the heads and slide them under the rack while I service

that's good advice! I might add to also put the tops back on the heads while they are sitting under the rack, sometimes small children cannot resist the temptation to grab a handful of toys, my vending buddy on here learned this the hard way. I still get a chuckle out of seeing all those kids swarming around him.

that's good advice! I might add to also put the tops back on the heads while they are sitting under the rack, sometimes small children cannot resist the temptation to grab a handful of toys, my vending buddy on here learned this the hard way. I still get a chuckle out of seeing all those kids swarming around him.

HAHAHA I hate you! It was like getting stung by bee's. There were little hands everywhere grabbing everything no matter which way you turned. And Andy just stood and watched, and laughed at me of course.

A lesson well learned and never forgotten.

what kind of honor boxes do you have? full size candy or

25c candy. what are you making from them?

• 1 month later...

Whoops! I never saw this until today. Sorry dogcow. I run full size honor boxes. I was making my own, a pic is posted in another thread, but I switched over to Sheridan Systems boxes because I got tired of making them and $2.50/box isn't bad. They're filled with all the stuff you see in a full snack machine (candy bars, chips, pastries, fruit snacks, crackers, etc). I might throw in some fun size candy for 50 cents to test in 1 or 2 of my boxes.Mostly what sells are candy bars which don't have the greatest COGS, but better then making no money at all.

I haven't had much time to do locating thanks to my 9-5 job and my amazon business so I got 6 boxes out and now am down to 4. I had one kick out and one pulled for non-performance. Right now I have 3 salons and an autobody shop. They are all on a 2 week cycle. Last time I collected $20, $34, $8, and $14. I almost pulled the autobody last service because previously it only had about $2 in it each week, but I guess they finally found it :) I would like to get more out but time is at a premium right now :( Stupid job.

Thanks everyone for giving me more detail about the Eagle machines. I just want to make sure I know what I'm looking at. There's a new Goodwill that opened up and I would love to get a rack in there. Hopefully nobody beats me to it before I can get the money.

Archived