Vendstar 3000s how much do they make you?

TKK

Ok for anyone who has had them...

What was your best location...

Worst?

The most it made u in a month?

The least?

The common problems?

And off topic....where can I get a good deal on the rear and top locks?

Worst?

The least?

The common problems?

I have 50 that don't make me a dime lol. But the church youth that I have loaned to to for the past couple years tells me they earn around a grand a month after they buy the candy.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Best was a average of $50 a month.

Worst was a average of $8 a month.

Only problem I had with any of them was the chute door breaks off easily. But, I only had to replace 2 in the three years I had them. Others complain they are always breaking off. As far as I know they are still making money for the guy I sold my route to.

I'm wondering why this question is specifically for a Vendstar when it should be about the location and product.

The amount of money you get depends more on the location and product selection and less about the brand of machine.

Lets be honest, someone who purchases something from a bulk machine is not going to care if its from a Vendstar or a Beaver. Heck, they don't even know what a Vendstar is.

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

The ones I bouggt the lady has 80 she said if they make under 50 to change locations sge said hers make 75-150 a month...

You'd have a very tough time getting me to believe that.

Well she reports to the irs too showed me her w2s. Makes 8k monthly w 87 ish vendstars. We piked up one w quarters sure enough had 108. Its what got me into it

If a machine gets 8 a month y would anyine do this? Even 30 a month....pmm here for 56oz is 8.25...mike n ikes 4.5 lb 7.12....skittles 6.25....thats like 20+ a machine to fill up.

20-8 is negative 12 bucks....?

Well she reports to the irs too showed me her w2s. Makes 8k monthly w 87 ish vendstars. We piked up one w quarters sure enough had 108. Its what got me into it

If a machine gets 8 a month y would anyine do this? Even 30 a month....pmm here for 56oz is 8.25...mike n ikes 4.5 lb 7.12....skittles 6.25....thats like 20+ a machine to fill up.

what was the Employers name on her w-2? was it her own company? if so she probably have more than one income stream. Beware.

Yea she gave me all the advise that got me into it. Shes been doing it for 5 years fulltime. shes buying coke machines next month. The irs was under her name. And she showed me ger monthly bank starement deposits. Its like 7500-8000 monthly. Her husband is in real estate so this is her occupation

Yea she gave me all the advise that got me into it. Shes been doing it for 5 years fulltime. shes buying coke machines next month. The irs was under her name. And she showed me ger monthly bank starement deposits. Its like 7500-8000 monthly. Her husband is in real estate so this is her occupation

is she trying to show you the ropes or sell you her biz?

Even with records, I still wouldn't believe it. I know enough about this business, and enough about how easy it is to make fake records, to question the legitimacy of her claims. There is absolutely NO WAY she is pulling down 8K a month with 87 triples. I'm sorry.

Just be wary. $75 to $150 PER MONTH from a triple is extremely difficult to obtain. Much less out of "most" of your locations. Plus, I don't know anyone on this forum who would relocate a triple if it made $50 a month. That's a gravy location.

I talked to a guy last year bought 10,000.00 worth of vendstars. He paid to have them located and he told me he was making 100.00 a month profit off all of them. But maybe she has all the holy grail locations kind of doubt it. Buyer beware!

So y would anyone pay 20+ a machine in candy if it would take you 4 months just to break you even?

4 months to break even? That would actually be great but don't count on finding many deals that will allow you to do that. If a 4 month ROI is unacceptable to you, this business may not be what you're looking for.

4 months to break even? That would actually be great but don't count on finding many deals that will allow you to do that. If a 4 month ROI is unacceptable to you, this business may not be what you're looking for.

Very well said, Steve. Fifty was a gravy location for me. To make over $100 for candy is truly amazing. I think somebody is yanking somebody's chains. Whether it be the person selling the machines or the person telling the story.

Worst?

The least?

The common problems?

The answers are here. You just need to take some time to look for them. Spend some time reading the back posts.

I talked to a guy last year bought 10,000.00 worth of vendstars. He paid to have them located and he told me he was making 100.00 a month profit off all of them. But maybe she has all the holy grail locations kind of doubt it. Buyer beware!

$10,000 will prolly give you about 30-35 new Vendstars. I'm guessing that $100 a month profit is for her entire route.

So y would anyone pay 20+ a machine in candy if it would take you 4 months just to break you even?

if you are looking for a faster ROI you might consider vending candy from an honor box instead

http://www.sheridansystems.com/Qstore/c000013.htm

the candy boxes cost between $3 and $6 get the corrugated plastic kind they will hold up better. I have heard these can do pretty well. There was a group of guys i knew about in Miami that did these and brought in a few grand a week. Two guys serviced full time the third located them full time. To make that kind of money you have to have a lot of them out there but at $3 you will see an ROI pretty quickly. You can make more money with the small chocolate bars but your margins will be lower.

Is she selling you her working route, or is she selling you just the machines? If I wanted to show you a rich location, all I had to do was go there ahead of time and plant $100 worth of quarters, then lead you in and let you see the bounty for yourself.

And to answer your question about why anybody would vend candy, here's a thread you prolly missed:

No she.just.sold me 10 machines that she had never put up reason is she is going for drink vending...she said she wouldnt sell her.route. And the one we saw I went w her because the manager had bought his own it was a gas station and she took it out and said thanx and the candy was almost all gone she said this.ones gonna b pretty good and sure enough 108. Shes a very nice.lady she had no reason to.tell me how much they make since I was just buying the machines.. Plus.i had.placed an add in cl looking for tripples and she said.i have.10 available

No she.just.sold me 10 machines that she had never put up reason is she is going for drink vending...she said she wouldnt sell her.route. And the one we saw I went w her because the manager had bought his own it was a gas station and she took it out and said thanx and the candy was almost all gone she said this.ones gonna b pretty good and sure enough 108. Shes a very nice.lady she had no reason to.tell me how much they make since I was just buying the machines.. Plus.i had.placed an add in cl looking for tripples and she said.i have.10 available

Ah, ok.

Good luck then. Vendstars are not magic machines that attract more quarters than other kinds of machines. The key is the location. Her locations won't have any bearing on how well your locations do, even tho she sold you the machines. How much did she sell those machines to you for?

Archived