What's pro?

cashman

• 3 weeks later...

I have no clue but I see I am listed as one. No one taught me the secret handshake or password so I am not sure I am a 100% "pro" just yet. :)

Being serious, I really dont know exactly what it means. When I click on the Pro Icon it shows a list of people like it is an award or honor given by Steve to certain members. It also says the following:

"Private club reserved for vending professionals and serious amateurs. Details on admittance to this club can only be obtained by asking current club members."

If so, I am humbled for getting the award and say thank you Steve!!

I have no clue but I see I am listed as one. No one taught me the secret handshake or password so I am not sure I am a 100% "pro" just yet. :)

Being serious, I really dont know exactly what it means. When I click on the Pro Icon it shows a list of people like it is an award or honor given by Steve to certain members. It also says the following:

"Private club reserved for vending professionals and serious amateurs. Details on admittance to this club can only be obtained by asking current club members."

If so, I am humbled for getting the award and say thank you Steve!!

RJT,

If you look at the top of the homepage you will find the sections for "pro bulk" and "pro full line" , the restricted area that Steve has set aside for those that have the "pro" designation.

RJT,

If you look at the top of the homepage you will find the sections for "pro bulk" and "pro full line" , the restricted area that Steve has set aside for those that have the "pro" designation.

Must be a real exclusive group

...my wife and I have over 25,000 bulk machine years (one machine year equals having one bulk machine on location producing sales for one complete year) of combined experience...

...HAvending probably has over 30,000 machine years of experience on his own...

...yet neither of us are considered 'pro'...

...my wife and I have over 25,000 bulk machine years (one machine year equals having one bulk machine on location producing sales for one complete year) of combined experience...

Have you asked a current pro member for admittance?

Sent using Tapatalk for Android.

Of course, there are requirements involved in one being selected.

But, the size of one's route and one's years of vending experience are not necessarily the first or second requirement considered.

Not trying to insinuate anything about BorderJerry or Havending.

I am not a founding member of the Pro group nor have I had anything to do with selections.

I just wanted to clarify the matter a little more in general so that those with smaller routes or less experience would not feel they can not be admitted.

And so that those with many years experience (which I personally love having around here) are not offended if they are not in the Pro Section yet.

Archived